Benzo Free

[Kl...]

My last dose was yesterday, at around 9:00 AM. As you can see in my signature, I had a rough taper because I reinstated myself after four days. I hope that this time I can go through it with a stronger mindset, because I really want to be off of this stuff. Anyway, that's what's going on with me now in my benzo journey. When I reinstated, I took 10 mg Klonopin in one night, then 5 the next day, I think 3 the next day, two the next day, and one yesterday. Something like that. I really hope I can go from 1 mg to 0 mgs successfully. But then again, maybe I should just do a .25 taper every week, since I was stable before on 1 mg of Klonopin. I think I'll do that. Thank you Benzo Buddies for having this taper program! Any ideas on how to taper effectively from 1 mg of Klonopin? Much appreciated!

Regards,

KD  :D

Going from 1mg to 0 might be pretty rough.

Tapering from 1mg by .25 would be better, but even that could be unpleasant.

Maybe try to start by tapering by .125mg and see how you feel doing that.

This is just my opinion.

Disney Girl has a good plan. That's exactly what I'm gonna do when I get to that point. You're tapering too fast. 1 mg to 0 will mean trouble trouble trouble. And for good measure, double trouble!  :)

I agree with the others. That is a MASSIVE cut! At that dose if strongly recommend switching to Valium and tapering down to almost nothing. Good luck!!!