Updosed 10mg to 15mg.. WORSE... NEED HELP ASAP :(

[33...]

[33...]

Ok. I need an explanation as to what the heck is going on.

I updosed on Friday from 10mg -->15mg as an experiment to see if I could get relief... at this point, if anything I feel worse overall.

The first dose I felt better, but then quickly started feeling worse...

... this has been the theme. I made a cut in late August from 8.5-7.5 or so, which was too big, and it's been updosing since then... and getting worse since then..

After only 3 days, I feel I can go back to 10mg and be ok... and then  begin my cutting journey.

Is this ok? ... and can tolerance happen this quick when you updose... what the heck is going on????  :'(

[33...]
I would completely agree... how long does that period have to be? I was on 10mg for a month straight, but like you said, for the past few months it's been nothing but change a dose every week or so... so I'm guessing that sticking to 15mg for a number of months or how long it takes would make sense... all the up and down is probably causing this.

[33...]
^^^ This is exactly what I was thinking... even if my mind is going bezerk right now and telling me all types of possibilities.. I will go NO higher... but if I stick this out for a few weeks, at the very LEAST, I'll have useful information... I'll either be stable, or stable-ish, and start cutting, or feel bad, and start cutting... it will at least lay out the groundwork for the rest of my journey. If I go back to 10mg, I'll never know.