Scared

[os...]

I am scared.

I am scared that one day I could just wake up and be in a really bad way...

Can acute withdrawal just set in???

I suppose if that ever happened I could just updose?

I'll be OK tomorrow... I am just fearful tonight... and my mind is asking all sorts of questions.

Is it possible to just get to a dose where acute kicks in regardless?

Could this be dangerous?

Tolerance is the thing to worry about IMO. Happened to me.

Acute withdrawal is awful, but somehow being off the benzos and knowing that you are healing helps. With tolerance there is no healing, quite the opposite.

Tolerance is the thing to worry about IMO. Happened to me.

Acute withdrawal is awful, but somehow being off the benzos and knowing that you are healing helps. With tolerance there is no healing, quite the opposite.

I am wondering how things pan out in hospital doing this... do they check your heart and stuff and do they give an anti psychotic or anything to help if delerium sets in?

I am wondering how things pan out in hospital doing this... do they check your heart and stuff and do they give an anti psychotic or anything to help if delerium sets in?

If you're anything resembling 'delirious' or 'psychotic', you can bet they're going to shoot you full of benzos and other drugs.

I know where you're coming from; I also considered hospitalization when I was on a very low dose of valium and feeling absolutely terrified and wretched. However, what we see on here is that just about everyone is able to withdraw from benzos without being hospitalized.