XANAX Support Blog: If you're tapering Xanax/alprazolam, join in the discussion!

[mr...]

Welcome to any new or existing members!  This thread is for anyone considering a taper from Xanax, or are already in the midst of a tapering schedule, or who are already Xanax-free and in the healing/recovery phase of their journey.  I have created a new thread in this Support Groups section because the current Xanax thread (currently located in the Buddie Blogs section) will be locked for new posts soon, as it is in a section that is not viewable to non-members, and is unable to be "transplanted" here :)  You can still view the prior Xanax thread and read all prior posts at any time, located here: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=43272.msg590548#msg590548.

Those who are just looking for information, but don’t want to join yet, can now check out what we’re all saying and hopefully either get some good information, or make the decision to become a member of BB so they can join in the conversation or ask questions. My hope is for our regular posters in the Buddie Blog section will find their new "Xanny" ( :laugh: ) home here here and offer their support and advice to other members who are in need of help.

Post away, my friends! :smitten:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [mr...]

• [Ra...]

• [VC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[3c...]
Hey MRS I love this !!!! maybe some of the old timers we started out with will follow us here. would be nice to have the old gang back together again ...! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:its time for a new xanax blog i say great idea mrs !! so nice to see you and so far count me in  lol  healing hugs and hope your doing well !! :smitten: :smitten:deb

what does "non-personal" threads mean?

Personal in this case refers to a Buddie Blog that was started for the individuals personal support.  Non-personal refers to a thread that was started for the purpose of group support.

No group support threads will be allowed to stay in the Buddie Blogs section now that we have this new section of the board.

Juliea

BB Team

ya, I noticed that people were making "personal" threads in the buddie section, where do you make a personal thread?, other than the progress log, I understand people cant post on a progress log...

well ya, they locked our a$$es right on out of there...

so , this is going to be public?

where do we go for private?

Yes, the posts in this section of the board are viewable to guests.  However, our user names are not.  BenzoBuddies has great name redaction software to keep our user names from being made public to guests.  Just log out of the forum and you can see what I mean.

If you would like to have a space to gain support that would be your own personal space and be free from guest viewing, you are free to create you own Buddie Blog.  Buddie Blogs can not be viewed by the general public. 

I think I left my purse on the other thread..

I hope your meds weren't in it, or you are in big trouble, my friend!!  :laugh:

Denise  :smitten:

:2funny:

just be glad, cuase if I had it Id pull a Ruth Buzzy on your a$$ right now..

I got a hat and veil just like the one she wore, and if I shave and put it on I look jst like her

speaking of purses, I wasn't gonna bring this up, but since you did..

this outta pi$$ off the la'tea'dahs....

I ran into a group of girlfriends today and they were going on and on about one of their new purses, by Luis Vatton?

let me just say, cause if you have one, you obviously dont realize it, but thats got to be the FUGLIEST bag ever made, especially in the $1000 range..

and now back to our regularly schedueled broadcast...

they suspended my modification button for so long now that mispeelings dont bother me as much anymore, thogh Im still constantly reaching for the button after every post....

I dont get flustered now though