Author Topic: Valium/Diazepam Support Group  (Read 862042 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Valium/Diazepam Support Group
« Reply #23050 on: June 19, 2022, 09:20:58 pm »
Thank you both. I feel really anxious and have lost my sleep I was having. Not sure if that [...] to do with loss of temezepan or [...] stress xx
[...] Sorry you are having a difficult time.  When I held longer during the crossover it was only because my daughter was visiting. I really didn’t [...] to because I was “somewhat” stable after the 3 week cross. I still felt crappy the whole time so I wud have tapered if not for that. Sometimes you [...] got to keep going.
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23051 on: June 20, 2022, 06:33:11 am »
Thank you [...]
What do you define as crappy? I am [...] trying to work out how far down the crappy level I am!
Thank you both. I feel really anxious and have lost my sleep I was having. Not sure if that [...] to do with loss of temezepan or [...] stress xx
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23052 on: June 23, 2022, 08:26:02 pm »
How in the heck do I get past 5mg with this liquid?!?!? My Psych wants me to [...] 125mg depakote once at night for 2 weeks to [...] and drop a bit more than I am but i'm nervous because i'm so skinny. But i'm so desperate i'm about to [...] it. I can't find any advice on the daily micro taper so I feel stuck. I can't keep putting my body through this i'm 2 seconds from going to the psych ER Ugh. Should I ask her to do pills and liquid? I see my psych tomorrow.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23053 on: June 23, 2022, 10:52:23 pm »
Strong, the daily microtaper helped me so much. I couldn’t do 0.1mg drops with cut and hold, but 0.01mg per day I could tolerate.

It was a big game changer for me.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23054 on: June 24, 2022, 05:29:37 pm »
Thank you [...]
What do you define as crappy? I am [...] trying to work out how far down the crappy level I am!

Hi [...] Crappy meaning sedated medicated sick feeling with anxiety poking at me the whole time.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #23055 on: June 26, 2022, 11:52:13 pm »
Strong, the daily microtaper helped me so much. I couldn’t do 0.1mg drops with cut and hold, but 0.01mg per day I could tolerate.

It was a big game changer for me.

Did they vertigo stay the whole taper.? I have it now after about 3 months of crossing over. It’s horrible as well as the depression [...] causes.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23056 on: June 27, 2022, 06:14:08 am »
Interesting [...] you have mentioned [...] depression. I was already on some and added in another benzo to make it all [...]. I am waiting on it lifting and feeling more stable.
It would be good if others could reassure us.
Take care [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #23057 on: June 28, 2022, 07:28:42 pm »
[...]
Can you please point me in the direction of your dry microtsper? I [...] seem to see it online.
I tried to do 2 reductions earlier this year but cut and hold and struggled. I want to get back on it soon. Thank you
-I [...] want all of you to know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. 

---I have a question for the entire group.   I am currently on an am dose 4 mg,  afternoon 3 mg, and evening dose of 9.   I have sx but I'm functional enough to work from home, do things with the family, but I do [...] alone time and rest times.  I have good days and bad days.   
---My question [...] I'm tapering 6 % per month using a dry microtaper.   I am cutting out my afternoon dose first.    I am measuring my 3 mg using the scale, calibrating, and cutting. My afternoon dose [...] very precise because that [...] the one I'm tapering.   
Here [...] my question:  My average 2 mg pill weight [...] .159.    I've noticed I have pills that weigh .164 all the way down to .155.   For my morning and evening doses I [...] pop the pills.   Should I also be weighing pills in the am and evening to keep them around .159 OR does it all even out?  What do you all do?

[Buddie]

« Reply #23058 on: June 28, 2022, 09:11:56 pm »
[...]
Can you please point me in the direction of your dry microtsper? I [...] seem to see it online.
I tried to do 2 reductions earlier this year but cut and hold and struggled. I want to get back on it soon. Thank you

---I have a question for the entire group.   I am currently on an am dose 4 mg,  afternoon 3 mg, and evening dose of 9.   I have sx but I'm functional enough to work from home, do things with the family, but I do [...] alone time and rest times.  I have good days and bad days.   
---My question [...] I'm tapering 6 % per month using a dry microtaper.   I am cutting out my afternoon dose first.    I am measuring my 3 mg using the scale, calibrating, and cutting. My afternoon dose [...] very precise because that [...] the one I'm tapering.   
Here [...] my question:  My average 2 mg pill weight [...] .159.    I've noticed I have pills that weigh .164 all the way down to .155.   For my morning and evening doses I [...] pop the pills.   Should I also be weighing pills in the am and evening to keep them around .159 OR does it all even out?  What do you all do?

This [...] the taper [...] outlined in their signature, [...] this what you're looking for?

Alprazolam
Given by DR for 2 1/2 months during an illness
.5-1 mg every day
Quit CT beginning of June 2020
Almost died- lost 50 pounds
Reinstated- 20 MG of Diazapam (Held for 3 weeks)
Aug. 20- Cut to 19 MG
Sept- Cut to 18
Oct.-Cut to 17
End of Oct.-Cut to 16
Starting November 15- daily microtaper
Heading down to 13 mg (March 2021)
Headed down to 12 [...] (2021)
Headed down to 11 mg June (2021)
Headed down to 10 mg July 2021 (started water taper)
Headed down to 9 mg Sept 2021
Headed down to 8 mg Oct 2021
Headed down to 7 mg Nov. 2021
Headed down to 6 mg mid November 2021
Headed down to 5 mg January 2022
Headed down to 4 mg Jan. 22
3 mg in March
2.5 a April
2 mg [...]
1 mg June
Free

[Buddie]

« Reply #23059 on: June 29, 2022, 06:16:53 am »
Thank you [...]
Do you know of recommended scales for uk? When weighing diazepam do they have to go to 0.000
Thanks
[...]

This [...] the taper [...] outlined in their signature, [...] this what you're looking for?

Alprazolam
Given by DR for 2 1/2 months during an illness
.5-1 mg every day
Quit CT beginning of June 2020
Almost died- lost 50 pounds
Reinstated- 20 MG of Diazapam (Held for 3 weeks)
Aug. 20- Cut to 19 MG
Sept- Cut to 18
Oct.-Cut to 17
End of Oct.-Cut to 16
Starting November 15- daily microtaper
Heading down to 13 mg (March 2021)
Headed down to 12 [...] (2021)
Headed down to 11 mg June (2021)
Headed down to 10 mg July 2021 (started water taper)
Headed down to 9 mg Sept 2021
Headed down to 8 mg Oct 2021
Headed down to 7 mg Nov. 2021
Headed down to 6 mg mid November 2021
Headed down to 5 mg January 2022
Headed down to 4 mg Jan. 22
3 mg in March
2.5 a April
2 mg [...]
1 mg June
Free