Author Topic: Valium/Diazepam Support Group  (Read 691553 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Valium/Diazepam Support Group
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 09:17:04 pm »
I [...] be in some day!! Once my dose gets low enough to cross over, if necessary.

I enjoyed following the other thread. And, want to follow this one as well.

[...]  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 09:31:33 pm »
Sorry everyone. I didn't realise the other thread would be locked when this one was created. Apparently Colin did make that comment, but I didn't see it. I thought the old thread could continue. [...] was contacted by admin, as she originally created the old thread, and she was in agreement to the change.

I know a lot of people don't like change when they are going through so many other things, but I honestly don't see that this change will make any difference, except for a new address, because it [...] really [...] moving the old thread to a new location. Nothing will change because all the same people will be posting, but now those who [...] help will be able to find this thread more easily. The old one was a bit hard to find for newbies initially unless someone pointed them in the right direction.

Sorry if anyone was in the middle of a conversation in the old thread, but you can copy over what you were discussing and hopefully the conversation can continue.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 09:54:44 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 10:23:12 pm »
Posting so this thread will be on my "replies list."

I keep up with this thread and recommend it to others as I think you folks have a good group going and are giving good advice as well.  Keep up the good work.   :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 10:39:45 pm »
I wanted to keep being a part of this thread. Allot of good information and encouragement. I wish all who are new to BBs all the best as you taper. Be patient and accept that this [...] where you are for now. [...] not to fear and you will be free soon.

Love [...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 11:17:18 pm »
Im here!  Hi all. [...] everyone [...] doing as best they can today

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 11:28:01 pm »
Saying hi will post later
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 11:50:52 pm »

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2013, 11:52:55 pm »
Sorry everyone. I didn't realise the other thread would be locked when this one was created. Apparently Colin did make that comment, but I didn't see it. I thought the old thread could continue. [...] was contacted by admin, as she originally created the old thread, and she was in agreement to the change.

I know a lot of people don't like change when they are going through so many other things, but I honestly don't see that this change will make any difference, except for a new address, because it [...] really [...] moving the old thread to a new location. Nothing will change because all the same people will be posting, but now those who [...] help will be able to find this thread more easily. The old one was a bit hard to find for newbies initially unless someone pointed them in the right direction.

Sorry if anyone was in the middle of a conversation in the old thread, but you can copy over what you were discussing and hopefully the conversation can continue.

[...], change [...] good... we ALL want change... that's why we are all trying to get free right?

Embrace change people... it keeps things fresh, Lord knows tapering can be like groundhog day as it [...]... change [...] good.  :thumbsup:

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2013, 12:00:33 am »

I can get a little stressed and over analytical when I am feeling a cut and I can also be terribly negative... and I should not be as these are transient feelings... I should refrain from posting my dark thoughts as it [...] not fair... although sometimes I am [...] desperate for some answers but of course there are none... other than to keep plugging away...

I think what happens [...] that I come to this site after some time away and I read so much negative stuff it immediately sets me off and I wind up not only feeling anxiety from a reduction but reading here in this site can really amp up my fears also... I then I end up posting negative stuff and it's not intended to discourage... it's [...] where I am at for a awhile and I guess many of us vent here in the times of struggle...

It's all a hot [...] sometimes... a bit like me... but without the hot.  :crazy:

There was a time I never thought I would reach 3 mgs V equiv... eventually I got there... (Lordy that took me like yonks) but the main thing [...]... it happened... now I gotta focus on reaching 2.9 mg... almost made it by the end of the year but not quite... oh well, this tortoise [...] tired these days... and I want to feel semi decent for the holidays... Lord knows I deserve that much, this will be my third Christmas tapering... and still Santa won't make an appearance.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2013, 01:10:31 am »
I am grateful for the information and support I received on the previous thread. Two months after completing a slow Xanax taper I started on [...] reduction. I was in deep trouble and I needed help...I found it here. I will be reading and asking as I slowly [...] toward benzo freedom. I am glad to be here.
Warmly,
[...]