Really severe night vibrations

[Do...]

Hi all. I have had vibrations before but last night was actually very scary and horrific. I woke regularly, as you do, and each time I had really fast, full on body vibrations. It felt as if my pulse was keeping time. I am currently at 5.5mg Valium and have been cutting .25mg every fortnight. I have been realy symptomatic the last two cuts so am preparing for liquid titration and daily cuts but waiting to stabilise. My last cut was a week ago. So two questions 1. Is there anything I can take to stop vibrations 2. Shoild I go up to 5.75 and hold or sit the last cut out. Your experience and help would really be appreciated. X

Go back to where you were comfortable, get stable for a good 3-4 weeks and get a slower taper plan organized.

You don't have to vibrate like that...

Well vibrations stopped. Still a bit shakey, bit nauseas and heady but its bearable. Those vibrations really shook me though. I will stay on this dose as I have 8 days under my belt but will keep on this dose for 3 or 4 weeks and will go over to daily microtapering as opposed to dry cut and hold. Wish me luck :)