for men, does shaving make you feel weird?

[be...]

so its been over three years since i cold turked xanax.  and since then my life has never been the same.  but i have a question for guys, every time you shave do you notice a brief reving up of symptoms?  everytime i shave i feel different afterwards.  and it can actually ruin a nights sleep for me.  i know its sounds odd, but having such a sensitive nervous system has caused me so so many weird things.  even a ride in a elevator will make me feel different after i get off.  but back to the shaving, im wondering if its because of platinum or some other thing on the blade causing a sensitivity?  i shave with a old gillette razor and double edge blades.  but anybody else notice this strange feeling after shaving please let me know, cause i know im not crazy,  this stuff is real.  and its been going on for way to long.  but goodluck to all,  the road can become quite bumpy ahead, just hold on.

Hi

I am not man , but I think problem  are    chemicals in shave cream .  I believe  how you feel  is because we are sensitive and only chemicals  and poison  around us .

I cannot use parfume yet  28 months off .

Erika :smitten:

Hi

I am not man , but I think problem  are    chemicals in shave cream .  I believe  how you feel  is because we are sensitive and only chemicals  and poison  around us .

I cannot use parfume yet  28 months off .

Erika :smitten:

Take  AND out . Chemicals and poison around us .

I haven't shaved for months now. I use to shave always, it was a part of my routine of being me. I either don't care anymore, or my personality has been altered. I think its both

I shave in the shower. I use plain old soap as my lather and I don't have any problems. I used to shave looking in the mirror, but sometime years ago I began to shave in the shower. I can do it by "feel" and never cut myself and it comes out good. I am in a wave and about the only thing that helps me feel better right now is a nice, hot shower. So, shaving just enables me to stay in the shower a couple of minutes longer and I have no problem with that at all!

well its actually not the cream, cause i tested that theory.  i tryed shaving without cream, just water, with a disposable and i still noticed this brief revving up, or weird feeling.  now i swear it wasnt as intense with a cheapy bic razor, so im still experimenting with different de razor blades and trying to buy just plain stainless steel ones, and am hoping maybe it wont bother me as much.  thanks for reply.  and i must give some good advice,  never, drink alcohol.  stay away from benzos.  and this one may not bother everyone but it is a huge one for me,  is novocaine at dentist, boy does that ever put me in a wave for a couple weeks.  but i know you will feel better in the long run, you just will have to live a different lifestyle now.  goodluck to all.

What exact symptoms are you getting?

I find shaving to be relaxing and it's odd for me to say something relaxes me lately :P  The only thing that has caused anxiety is using a gel/cream that cools.