Hit tolerance withdrawal at 10mg. Do you updose or start cutting?

[fc...]

[fc...]

Pretty sure I'm going to start cutting, but the relief I've gotten tonight from taking an extra 2.5 mg to see if I was in tolerance has been profound and the most relief I've felt in months... it's always tempting to increase, but to what end?

Have those who've hit tolerance eventually start feeling better as they cut off?

Laserjet is right I'm afraid to say, but it's the only way to go. Can't go up, so must go down.

Keep going and eventually you'll get relief without the need of this synthetic chemical.

Hello down and off the only way to go...sure along the way u mite need a little up dose or better just a long hold till you stabilize at certain doses.... But an updose would only be a small amount like .3mg or .5 mg valium even that's a lot. So be really careful on up dosing.

Mr scared Ottawa

[fc...]

I actually updosed to 15mg, and feel almost normal again. It is quite the relief. After Christmas, I'm sticking to a schedule and tapering 5% every 2-3 weeks.

I hated the idea of it, but I just needed some normalcy for a while, and can't believe that starting a taper from a point of that much pain was a smart idea.