Author Topic: Tenacious Tinnitus Club Ear Pressure, Noise and Hyperacusis  (Read 229533 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Tenacious Tinnitus Club Ear Pressure, Noise and Hyperacusis
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2013, 10:54:01 pm »
does anyone have this sizzling sound in the brain?
mine is getting worse as time goes by. sigh.

Yes, I got the sizzling/popping sound in my head, along with a really weird physical sensation. It got better when I took a vitamin recommended by my ENT: Lipoflaviniods. by "got better" I mean that it has completely gone away. From time to time I get a little popping, and there is a very quiet ringing that I can hear in the silence of the night, but not so loud that it bothers my sleeping.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2013, 02:11:56 am »
does anyone have this sizzling sound in the brain?
mine is getting worse as time goes by. sigh.

Yes, I got the sizzling/popping sound in my head, along with a really weird physical sensation. It got better when I took a vitamin recommended by my ENT: Lipoflaviniods. by "got better" I mean that it has completely gone away. From time to time I get a little popping, and there is a very quiet ringing that I can hear in the silence of the night, but not so loud that it bothers my sleeping.

Interesting:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipoflavonoid

Loaded with vitamins B12 and B6
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2013, 02:31:39 am »
I'm going to try lipoflavonoid

[Buddie]

« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2013, 03:20:09 am »
I'm going to try lipoflavonoid

Way to go [...] #2 !!!! :D

[...] #1 8) ::) :P

[Buddie]

« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2013, 09:53:03 am »
i'm going to try the ginkgo soon. which is the best brand? it's between the Jarrow and Nature's Way Ginkgogold.
i am excited about trying the ginkgo. i don't have any hopes about it but maybe just a little that some symptoms could get better.

[Buddie]

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2013, 02:11:33 am »
I am taking a break from BB.  Holding has lifted my spirits.

See you guys next year.

Happy holidays.

[...] :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2013, 02:33:59 am »
I am taking a break from BB.  Holding has lifted my spirits.

See you guys next year.

Happy holidays.

[...] :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
:) I'm glad you're feeling better [...]. Happy holidays and may Santa bring you a big sack of healing. ;D

Frosty the [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2013, 11:30:27 pm »
Has anyone had any improvement with the lipoflavonoid (sp?) otc natural remedy? I have been using very low dose. Mclazine.( otc Bonnie) ..but sometimes I think it increases the brain fog. [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2013, 11:49:08 pm »
Sorry...I missed NotGlee 's post before I posted my question....Glee...so glad to hear ( no pun intended..lol)...I am going to give it a try...[...]....thanks for this thread I think T is one of the flagstone. and persistant s/x....[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2013, 04:27:10 pm »
Hi Birdy,
Sorry it took me so long to get here, I went mute for a few days.. :(

I only seem to have tinnitus when I take over the counter pain medications, I try to avoid them but sometimes I need something for pain and suffer through the tinnitus till it wears off. 

[...] :smitten: