DP/DR status

[dr...]

It appears my dp/dr status has begun to lift these past few days. I literally feel the air and the sun shining on me. Don't know how to explain it but it just feels different than before. Hopefully this is a good sign of more good days to come. Still have the sternum issues and some vertigo issues which is getting better. Every month that goes by it seems like my baseline is improving. It's such a slow process but healing is happening.  :thumbsup:

It appears my dp/dr status has begun to lift these past few days. I literally feel the air and the sun shining on me. Don't know how to explain it but it just feels different than before. Hopefully this is a good sign of more good days to come. Still have the sternum issues and some vertigo issues which is getting better. Every month that goes by it seems like my baseline is improving. It's such a slow process but healing is happening.  :thumbsup:

these are the type of posts i like to read. i am so glad you can feel your healing

happening. it will continue .....all the best. :smitten:

I'm just over 6 months off and my d/p and d/r have pretty much faded. I guess I was lucky. They do drift in now and then, but it's more a situational type thing where something will occur and I'll feel some d/p or d/r for a few seconds.

For me, at 6+ months, the main things I have are cognitive issues, moderate "brain buzz" and a sense of frustration that it's taking so damn long to heal, and what healing takes place is so SLOW!

Oh, well, I look back and I sure am glad I'm not at 1, 2, 3 or 4 months. Those were definitely the worst for me.

Sounds like you are making slow but steady improvement, Tex.  I'm at 5 months and still deal with periods of poor sleep and morning depression.  The dr/dp is so much better though.  As with your situation, it still crops up at  times.  One thing I am certain of that I am improving as time goes by.  Just a VERY slow process at times.  Continued good luck to you.

That's great news!  I'm a bit behind you in withdrawal but have had some really good windows lately. I hope this continues into month 9! :thumbsup:

Svenhoak,

Glad to hear you are having windows. You've had such a hard time of it, so you really deserve some good times! Hang in there!

:thumbsup:

this is awesome news! so happy for you!

i feel the dp'dr lift at times and everything is so clear. it's hard to let other's that still suffer from it know that it won't be a sudden shock to them and that it will just a really nice all of a sudden the sun is shining. i still get in bouts of it, it sure hasn't lifted all the way. just peek-a-boo through the clouds type of thing.

i have the same picture of your avatar on my computer and i also put it in my blog a few times. that is exactly where my brain injury is--right in that left lower corner. the healing most certainly is in the aching.

Hey Cool35

That's music to my ears, Ive been plagued with intense disturbing DP DR for 1 year now and I am seriously worried it will never go away, I never had anything like this before benzos, in fact I did not know what it was for the first 3 months off, I really thought I had lost it and was brain damaged, only research and support on here has got me this far....

I cant wait until I feel like you and most of all I cant wait until its 100% gone, keep us all posted?

Beggars me how some don't get DP DR, there is lots of success stories from people who never got DP DR but equally there is lots who did and went on to recover, I just still find it hard to believe their stories, I suppose we don't until it happens to us..

Best Wishes

Woofs