BENZO MAGIC... Come learn a few tricks... To Heal Faster..

[Mr...]

Time goes faster as you heal with a little help from these things:

Posting on BB, reading a good book,

Slow breathing, walking the dog, playing with the kids, watching the stars shine, attending a support meeting... Even the people at NA will fully understand your pain... They all truly get it!!!, learn a new craft, take a night course, go to the spa, give to the homeless... At least a smile, don't judge yourself, just be yourself, eat healthy, drink lots of water, listen to the rain, cry as much as you need.. Any place, any day, any time... Cry and let it out, don't lie in bed, take a hot shower, light lots of candles, buy a goldfish, make a Wish, count to 100 backwards, sleep well, listen better, hold ice cubes in your hands distracts the mind, enjoy intrusive thoughts...you may not ever remember these memories again.... Don't hate, enjoy, build a snowman in your neighbours front yard at midnight, open doors, close out negative thoughts, have faith, build a model car, skip rocks on a pond, order thin crust pizza, smell the air, wash your beautiful hair, write a promise note and read it in 3 months, tell the truth, hang with friends, love your life it's the only one you'll ever have, don't have a plan, be a plan,

Not wrong or right...black or white...live with colours, respect you......

And most of all.... don't fold.... Just watch life as it flows, grows and shows. Don't look to see... Look to be.... Right Here, Right Now...close.. Closer whats that you see? Just my Smile and Me...

Thank you..... I feel your smile now....

And that's my Beautiful Peace....

Mr scared Ottawa Canada.

Hello thanks for the kind words... Seems to be enough sadness out there... I always try to add my little dose of  Sunshine :) :) :)

Me scared Ottawa Canada

Time goes faster as you heal with a little help from these things:

Posting on BB, reading a good book,

Slow breathing, walking the dog, playing with the kids, watching the stars shine, attending a support meeting... Even the people at NA will fully understand your pain... They all truly get it!!!, learn a new craft, take a night course, go to the spa, give to the homeless... At least a smile, don't judge yourself, just be yourself, eat healthy, drink lots of water, listen to the rain, cry as much as you need.. Any place, any day, any time... Cry and let it out, don't lie in bed, take a hot shower, light lots of candles, buy a goldfish, make a Wish, count to 100 backwards, sleep well, listen better, hold ice cubes in your hands distracts the mind, enjoy intrusive thoughts...you may not ever remember these memories again.... Don't hate, enjoy, build a snowman in your neighbours front yard at midnight, open doors, close out negative thoughts, have faith, build a model car, skip rocks on a pond, order thin crust pizza, smell the air, wash your beautiful hair, write a promise note and read it in 3 months, tell the truth, hang with friends, love your life it's the only one you'll ever have, don't have a plan, be a plan,

Not wrong or right...black or white...live with colours, respect you......

And most of all.... don't fold.... Just watch life as it flows, grows and shows. Don't look to see... Look to be.... Right Here, Right Now...close.. Closer whats that you see? Just my Smile and Me...

Thank you..... I feel your smile now....

And that's my Beautiful Peace....

Mr scared Ottawa Canada.

Thanks, Bro.  I am going through a vicious cycle of DP/DR now and have to force my way out of it.

Just beautiful!!  :)

So, let's see...the poor goldfish would end up the same way as my poor plants. Starving for water!!  :D

Sooooo, I think that I will choose...writing a promise note and making a wish.

That, along with prayer and good friends, should get me through my journey.  :smitten:

Denise  :smitten:

Hey MrScared,

You sound like you are holding your own. That is good to know. Your post was great. I cut again 84 hrs ago and am getting jittery and have floaters all over the place. I did get a scale and the co. sent the wrong one. I sent it back and am stuck in no where land. I was going to start micro tapering. I held for 6 weeks and felt I needed to keep going. I should have gone out here and bought a scale but in hindsight that thought does not do me any good.

How cold are you in Ottawa? We are at about 10-15 degrees below zero tonight. I got home from work and lit a fire and am going to sit in front of it after this post. Stay warm my friend. :smitten:

Hello Colorado it's not too cold here in Ottawa.... Around 0 to -2 degrees Celsius. But here in Ottawa in January it goes down to about -32 and sometimes with the added wind chill it reaches -40 burrrrrrr lol sorry to hear about ur scale.... U could always just shave a small little 2 inch stoke along ur pil that would be like a .009 taper....use a metal nail file seems to work best for me... The kind that have a metal sandpaper like surface. This could work till u get ur new scale in the mail. Or just hold til it comes.... No hurry what's another few weeks or soo :)

My taper is going good.... It will take me about another 320 days to taper off my 4mg valium, but as Bart did I hope to be pretty well healed by the end. My doctor is letting me taper as I can so that's good.

Please update me when u get ur scale..  I'm always sending you my prayers thoughts and love.

You say things from the heart.... I really like that about you. I feel your pain, but I Will Always ALWAYS find beauty in your joy and successes.

Hugs and Love from Ottawa

Mr scared :)

Thanks Gman!!!! My hormones are ok and seem like my micro taper is nice, slow and smooth.

What dose u on now? How u feeling? Please tell me all... I learn from all you say...

Plus I know you have gone threw so soooo much to get where you are....

You have All My Respect to be where You Now are. Your road was paved with the Blood and Courage from deep inside Your soul. Most people in life will never know or truly understand your battle. But as I can Clearly see... Soon as all the smoke clears.... I See You Still Standing, Still Strong and You are now not only a greater person but a force of New Life and endless possibilities in All Your Future Days!!!

I'm looking Right at You now....

With Respect, Respect and Proud to know You!!

Mr scared Ottawa.

Thanks Mr S! You also have all my respect and friendship.

I'm at .75 now, it's been a bumpy week indeed. Trouble sleeping, GI sxs, anxiety, tiredness, tinnitus and second thoughts. But still standing as you well said.

Today has been better though, still little sleep, but I feel a bit more relaxed and positive. Weather the storm is my motto...  ;)

I know you also have been through hell and back. And I'm glad you're back pal!

Keep up the great work you're doing.

Mr scared... I just loved your comment "enjoy intrusive thoughts...you may not ever remember these memories again".  Some of my most inconsiderate deeds have come back to haunt me.  I had forgotten about them years ago, only to have them revisit time and again.  Very humbling. 

Sorry for asking a question off topic.

Colorado chick: You mentioned a scale for measuring the doses. What brand do you use? Where do you get it from?

Hello Mr scared,

I have been following your posts for quite a while and always wishing you do well. I am happy to see that you are better now. I didn’t have the energy to post back in the past. How is the winter affecting you? We are in Montreal and my husband is getting more and more depressed, on top of the anxiety and insomnia and all the other ugly symptoms.

Hello yes winter is not much fun....but as us tough Canadians must do we just get threw all the storms and the benzo storms too!!! My motto is "I can get threw Any Snow Storm One Shovel Worth at a Time".

Mr scared Ottawa

darkshadow,

There are many scales available. I did get mine online at itinscales.com. Because I am going to start micro tapering I needed a scale that can weigh to 0.1 gram readability. I got a Digiweigh DWP-100-AXN. It was 44.95. You can get others that are better and are more expensive. The website has many. I was trying to keep it under 50 bucks. I do not have it yet so I cannot tell you if it is good enough. If I was at the beginning of my taper I may have popped for something better. Do not know yet if it matters.

darkshadow,

There are many scales available. I did get mine online at itinscales.com. Because I am going to start micro tapering I needed a scale that can weigh to 0.1 gram readability. I got a Digiweigh DWP-100-AXN. It was 44.95. You can get others that are better and are more expensive. The website has many. I was trying to keep it under 50 bucks. I do not have it yet so I cannot tell you if it is good enough. If I was at the beginning of my taper I may have popped for something batter. Do not know yet if it matters.

Thank you very much Colorado chick. I will be looking to buy a scale after the holidays when the cuts will become smaller and smaller. I’ll send you a message then to see if you are happy with your new scale.

Hello I would also like to add for safety....if you ever feel truly out of control or in danger from your self.... Dial 911 or go to the ER or enroll in drug rehab if that may work for you.... All different ways to make it threw benzo WD.... But Always ALWAYS safety first and you think of your true safety at all times. A good doctor evaluation to make sure ur never a risk to urself of anyone else. Advice has many many ways of interpretation, but the Safety of Living has only one meaning....living well into your future....

With much love to all...please stay safe

Mr scared