NEW MEMBER VALIUM HELL - WITHDRAWAL PRODUCT

[ZO...]

I have ordered a product that was designed for benzo-withdrawls while tapering - it should be here by Friday - hope it helps to balance my brain.

It is suppose to help re-balance brain while tapering and to help brain recover once off of Valium. The product is called " NueRelieve " it is made by NeuroGenesis Inc.  Please if anyone has used this product or has heard of this product - good or bad product ?

Each Serving of NeuRelieve Contains:

-- Supplement Facts: Serving size 2 capsule(s)

-- Servings per container 45 (for 90 capsule bottle) and 90 (for 180 capsule bottle)

Active ingredients per servingPer Serving % DailyVitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)100mg 166.6Calcium (Citrate)100mg12Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate)2mg100Folic Acid (Folate)130mcg32.5Magnesium (Citrate)50mg12.5Zinc (Citrate)2mg13.4L-Glutamine250mg+L-Glycine100mg+L-Taurine100mg+5 HTP (5 Hydroxy Tryptophan)20mg+D-Phenylalanine10mg++ Daily value not established

Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate US Patents:  4,761,429  5,189,064  5,922,361 & 6,159,506

Hi,

We often have members reporting on snake oil products. I guess I shouldn't generalise without knowing something about the product, but past experience make highly skeptical of benzo withdrawal symptoms being eased by the use of such products. You should research it carefully, and let others be the guinea pigs! I've just performed a search on the forum, and no one else has previously posted about this product. Sorry i can't be of more help. Maybe someone else knows something about it and will post a reply.