Yes - another question about hair loss

[Ho...]

Hi everyone

I've been off BB for a long while - was feeling like I had nothing to contribute but more bad news. I'm at 15 months and I still feel.....not good.  Anyway, does anyone have good experiences with their hair loss problem. I've read many success stories about hair regrowth. I almost could give a sh*t at this point about regrowth. I'd just be happy if it would stop falling out. I've become really creative with parting my hair so my scalp doesn't show. I've been losing hair for almost 15 months straight. I had a couple month of slowing hair fall which was a psych-out 'cause I thought I was recovering. Trust me - the hair fall isn't even my biggest problem. I know you all know that, but I kind of would like to mentally prepare for a date when my hair should stop falling out.

Is it18 months?    Maybe 22 months??

Anyway......thanks BB's

Hope

I just used the Search feature. By typing in "hair growing" I got lots of posts about people reporting their hair growing back in. Please try this out and you can explore many accounts of how and when hair growth resumes. Be sure to use small caps on the search as I did.

Gardenia

I'm sorry, that sucks. And it looks like you're at almost 27 months off? Have you had your thyroid checked? I'm back on my raw food diet, although I will probably cheat today for Thanksgiving. I keep hoping that I will be normal again some day.

Have you had any regrowth of hair?