Water retention is finally gone at 28 .months post benzo

[er...]

Hello  BB  friends

How are you doing .I want you let you know TIME  is most important  , time , time  .

For  everyone  who have water retention  , this is w/d symptom and will go away .                                                                                                            I had huge benzo belly and water retention  all over my body .

I felt disgusted , cannot fit in  anything , but baggy  pants .

At 28 months off benzo {that long]  finally this month  all water is gone , and I can  fit in  outfits like before all this started .

Happened  over night . Is gone .

I am still  over sensitive to all meds , herbs ,  chemicals , stress , food , so must be extremely careful  how to stay  away from  crowds etc .

This benzo take very , very long time , but one w/d after other slowly go away .

I wish you all the best  and  believe  this hell you in right now will end and you will have your life back again .

Yes , TAKE VERY LONG TIME , for me , maybe because I was on for 12 years  for no reason .

First years was  worst , every 6 months for me was corner turn

Please don't give up , there is life after benzo w/d . You all will make it  and  have life back .

Trust me

Love  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:Erika

wow erika,

so happy for you and thanks for telling us. great news and funny that it

happened over night. yeah , like you say time, time and time again.

unbelievable what a stupid little pill can do to us. poison pure.

take care erika

love from claudia :smitten::thumbsup:

I'm so happy for you Erika. Always enjoy reading your encouraging and supportive messages. Hope you kept all your old clothes around, or go out and have fun shopping for some new clothes.

Take care :smitten:

Oh Erika- thank so much for taking the time today to post this encouraging info. I'm so glad to read that you are doing well. I'm trying to be extra-optimistic today, it being Thanksgiving. I know I have so much to be grateful for :smitten:

Rosa

Thank your for taking the time to share this wonderfully hopeful and optimistic news with us. We all need the reminder that time does heal. Thanks!

wow erika,

so happy for you and thanks for telling us. great news and funny that it

happened over night. yeah , like you say time, time and time again.

unbelievable what a stupid little pill can do to us. poison pure.

take care erika

love from claudia :smitten::thumbsup:

Hi Claudia 

How are you doing ?  Yes ,  many people said this before TIME AND TIME is the healer here . We all different but we all will heal one day .

What hell we lived is horrible but in the end  we all going to be  back to normal .

But take long time .

Love Erika :smitten: :smitten:

I'm so happy for you Erika. Always enjoy reading your encouraging and supportive messages. Hope you kept all your old clothes around, or go out and have fun shopping for some new clothes.

HAHAHAInnadaze

yes I shopping like maniac    , now I have reason . 

But You better then me , you visit dentist . I  am still hell scared , I brushing , flossing , bleaching , but  I will no dentist  only if emergency .

I am so sensitive , cannot take aspirin, nothing .

WE  all going to be 100% again , just take long time .

Love Erika :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Rosa  and OMG

Thank you for stop by .  You all going to be back  to normal , every one , just crazy long time .

HAPPY  THANKSGIVING  TO YOU ALL .

Watch what you eat ,  drink , wishing you all happy holidays .

LOVE  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:Erika

HAHAHAInnadaze

yes I shopping like maniac    , now I have reason . 

But You better then me , you visit dentist . I  am still hell scared , I brushing , flossing , bleaching , but  I will no dentist  only if emergency .

I am so sensitive , cannot take aspirin, nothing .

WE  all going to be 100% again , just take long time .

Love Erika :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Well, even though I went to the dentist I felt like a ghost sitting there. Like I was only halfway there. Still cannot exercise and my brain doesn't work right or focus on anything. Mostly I sit like a vegetable staring at the computer.  But still getting better month by month I think. I hope all your sensitivies start to fade away soon!

Hi Erika

Long time no speak. I hope you are well. How's your skin and hair? You and I used to talk about that a lot.

My zombie face improved only slightly. Dark circles are less (need less cover up make up). Oddly one side of my face is worse then the other. Still have a hollow sunken eye on the right side.

Hi Ericka!!!!!

I know this was a big symptom for you for a very long time-happy to see its gone! Im sure you are very excited and encouraged. Happy Healing to you!

Mtnhigh :)

Hi Erika

Long time no speak. I hope you are well. How's your skin and hair? You and I used to talk about that a lot.

My zombie face improved only slightly. Dark circles are less (need less cover up make up). Oddly one side of my face is worse then the other. Still have a hollow sunken eye on the right side.

Hi Hope

nice to see you  ;D

My face is little better , but still my right side is completely flat , no fat , no muscle , just skin and bone . Muscles are no back yet , I hope will happened like water retention over night was gone .

My hair  is still moppy  :laugh:but I wearing tuk for past three year or hat ,  I always cover my hair .  But can tell you never have gray , and now  lots . Our bodies went so much stress , can tell .

I don't have  under eyes cirkles , only look much older like everybody who lost all muscles in the face .

Cream etc , don't work ,  only huge amound of  fillers , but I am afraid put anything in my body .

Fat and muscles  .  Hair , lots  corditioner  .

But  I can see w/d still working at 28 months off because water retention was gone over night . Like  when come , over night , also muscles lost happened over night , so I still hope will come back  again .

I have here S.bernard pup 10 months old , huge like horse  chowing table , have to go play with him .

I adopted him , he keep me crazy busy ,  I will put his picture  on my avatar .

Love  and talk soon :smitten: :smitten: .

Let me know Hope how you feeling .

I am sure you  better slowly .

Erika

Hello. Erika! Lovely to hear from u. I was wondering how u are. So happy about your fluid retention. That can make u feel miserable can't it!

U have a puppy...? Great! I love dogs. Your pup is probably bigger than my whole dog. She is only a small little thing , full grown. I hope u enjoy the puppy ,  Erika.   

Lotsaluv and big hugs              Pinkee

Hello. Erika! Lovely to hear from u. I was wondering how u are. So happy about your fluid retention. That can make u feel miserable can't it!

U have a puppy...? Great! I love dogs. Your pup is probably bigger than my whole dog. She is only a small little thing , full grown. I hope u enjoy the puppy ,  Erika.   

Lotsaluv and big hugs              Pinkee

[/quote

Oh  Pinkee

my boy is horse , . I was dogsitting him for a week and owner never pick him  up . I was looking for home  for him 6 weeks  and I was so sick from stress , was  more easy just  keep him as mine .

I  never plan  have horse  in my house :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: is is short hair , pure S. Bernard  pup huge as house .  He  make me so happy morning  dancing around me .  I will post him  in my  picture , when I have more time .

I dogsiting and on top this pup . So I  have no time for me . Is best ,  no time to think .

Have to training him , he have little training , so I am very busy with him . Very beautiful boy , come from Italy with name Richie hahahah :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.

Pinkee I stop little latter , I just put hair color on my hair , and have to go wash ,  out , before lost last hair  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back soon  Erika and Richie  ;)

Hi Ericka!!!!!

I know this was a big symptom for you for a very long time-happy to see its gone! Im sure you are very excited and encouraged. Happy Healing to you!

Thank you  Mtn

Here is picture my new medicine . S. Bernard pup 10 months old , big like horse  :laugh: :laugh:

hi Erika :)

glad this is gone for you. i know it was a big prob.

have fun shopping :)

Hi Gardenia

I hope you are feeling better .

We all will get  back to  normal life , just take time .

Love  Erika :)

Hi Ericka!!!!!

Thank you  Mtn

Here is picture my new medicine . S. Bernard pup 10 months old , big like horse  :laugh: :laugh:

i love you new ''medicine'' erika, so cute ...i want to give a cuddle through my computer.

i am glad you can color your hair, i can't even stand the smell of it. my body refuses

any sort of chemical crap. hope this will change ....otherwise i can say good night to myself. :laugh:

Hi Ericka!!!!!

Thank you  Mtn

i love you new ''medicine'' erika, so cute ...i want to give a cuddle through my computer.

i am glad you can color your hair, i can't even stand the smell of it. my body refuses

any sort of chemical crap. hope this will change ....otherwise i can say good night to myself. :laugh:

Hello Claudia

will change , again time and time will take care of it .

I am okay with hair color ,  sick only little .

All this smell , noise , food , meds , sensitivity will gone with time .

Yes , my baby is so big , I crashing on him and  relaxing on him . Richie  is the best  pillow  ever . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

God bless you Erica. So glad your symptom went away overnight. Time...

Wishing you only good days ahead.

Thank you Jazzy

Some sensitivity are still here , cannot take any meds , food sensitive etc .

But 30 lbs water retention is gone , I am very happy for that .

Only  good day for you too Jazzy  Love Erika :smitten:

[9b...]

Hello Erica  :D:-*

Great to here you are doing well I hope you will be 100% really soon.

I love your new baby!!!!  :smitten:

Love and light

Towards

:hug::-*:)

Hi Erika

Hi Hope

nice to see you  ;D

My face is little better , but still my right side is completely flat , no fat , no muscle , just skin and bone . Muscles are no back yet , I hope will happened like water retention over night was gone .

Hi darling

Your puppy is ADORABLE!!! I love, love, love him. I'm so glad your water retention is gone. Amazing how it left over night. My skin is still saggy and old and my hair still is still falling. My muscle wasting has gotten a lot better though. Dark circles are not so dark. Still have night time creepy crawly feeling. Have little episodes almost all night, or until about 3am. Then I fall asleep for 3 to 6. I'm at 15 months so I guess I still have a long haul ahead of me.

The weird thing is that right side of my body is more effected than left. I've lost more hair on the right and I have a huge white patch of hair on right. I look like the right side of my face melted. Anyway, complain, complain, complain, that's all I ever do now. If I'm not complaining out loud, I'm quietly bitter. I'm sooooo sick of this.

Give your pup a hug for me.

Love, Hope