Author Topic: A Klonopin slush?  (Read 2257 times)

[Buddie]

A Klonopin slush?
« on: November 28, 2013, 01:34:09 am »
Hi,

I dose twice a day and my son accidentally put my second dose in the freezer.  It's not time for my second dose yet so I'm letting it defrost.  :D 

Is this going to hurt anything?  Does it do anything to the medication if it has been frozen? 

Thanks,
[...] :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: A Klonopin slush?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 01:52:46 am »
sheesh I have no clue except to say that you'd be better off taking a warm pill from your vial. I don't think pils are supposed to be stored in freezing temps.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: A Klonopin slush?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 02:57:07 am »
I have already taken the set amount out of the liquid. 

It's in capsule form (compounded).  Still defrosting.   :D