N-back game/exercise seems to improve concentration

[mi...]

One of the most frustrating things in withdrawal for me has been concentration/attention span. I ran across a mental exercise phone app based on the "N-Back" task that has seemed to allow me to concentrate more intensely for longer despite only using the app for 10-20 minutes each night before bed. I hesitate to say "playing it" because it's frustrating to use - not relaxing: it involves recalling sequences of increasing length. The version I use is an Android app that makes you recall up to three things at the same time (position, spoken letters, colors). Searching the web or an app store turns up lots of free results.

Has anyone else found an app or game useful during withdrawal?

(PS. I used Candy Crush and Words with Friends for hours every day during the worst days of my withdrawal, but this was just to pass the time - I often felt too anxious to read or even watch 22 minute sitcoms. Anything with a plot or characters could set off an existential panic!)

I just tried it its, it's really hard  :D

Yeah, it got less hard after a few days for me. I use "Brain-N-Back" on Android which pushes you to a higer level after you do well and back to a lower level if you do poorly. Now the dual-3-back seems about as hard as the dual-2-back did when I started last week. I made it to dual-4-back for the first time last night. Crazy hard!