Author Topic: baseline without windows  (Read 1983 times)

[Buddie]

baseline without windows
« on: November 27, 2013, 05:09:44 am »
Helllo..buddies i would like to ask about baseline my one seems to be the same the third week.however i noticed  that from 13.00 till 18.30  it peaks in severyty....anybody has this or im only  one...
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: baseline without windows
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 07:01:01 am »
BUMP

In case you do not know, bump means it's going to the top of the thread to help you out!  Last time I did this someone thought I was making fun or something like that.  Just making sure.   :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: baseline without windows
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 07:19:24 am »
I'm not off but my baseline is extremely bad right now. Non-stop anxiety in-between panic attacks and all around hell.