Is this a wd symptom this far out?

[Ma...]

Good evening buddies. Man I feel so bad. I am laying here almost lifeless. I woke up breathless and fatigued. I feel like my heart is beating slow and it feels like its almost in my throat choking me. I can't even turn over it wears me out. I feel on the verge of death. Lol. I guess  asking if this could be wd or my chronic fatigue flaring up? I haven't had a flare up in forever. I have a dinner to make tomorrow and I don't know if I can do it.

Good evening buddies. Man I feel so bad. I am laying here almost lifeless. I woke up breathless and fatigued. I feel like my heart is beating slow and it feels like its almost in my throat choking me. I can't even turn over it wears me out. I feel on the verge of death. Lol. I guess  asking if this could be wd or my chronic fatigue flaring up? I haven't had a flare up in forever. I have a dinner to make tomorrow and I don't know if I can do it.

No alone there I am in hell with you feeling the same hopeless and sick of this shit. 

hang in there every hour goes like a day and every day is like a week long

GOD PLEASE HELP US WITH NEED YOU RIGHT NOW

I'm sorry you feel bad USA. It is a hard road. Your very early off and it will get better for you. Idk why I'm suffering tonight. I hope you feel better soon.

Those all sounds normal to me maymay. I get really severe fatigue waves too, esp. Around or right after my cycle.  Continue to roll with it.

Thanks sweetie. I really think my cycle did a number this time. I really lost a lot of blood. O would say i lost at least 500ml. Normal is 35-40. That's gross but its true. Before wd my ferritin was 9. They told me it was bad. I get sick taking iron though. I could only tolerate it in a multivitamin. My vitamin d was a 6. I want to try some vitamins but  worried about it.

The choking sounds like anxiety, but the slow heartbeat?  Is it mental exhaustion affecting your body?  I know I get really tired from all I've been through.   

I bought the 2000 IU gel capsules  bottle and I'll get a pin and prick the end of the gel capsule and suck out some of the D juice, then you won't get too much and can see how your body will respond to it. 

Not that this is a great solution but you could go tanning in a UVB bed if you can't tolerate the d vits. Also salmon has a ton of vitamin d along with fortified OJ and milk.

Not that this is a great solution but you could go tanning in a UVB bed if you can't tolerate the d vits. Also salmon has a ton of vitamin d along with fortified OJ and milk.

[/quote

My sister told me the same thing. You know me so well. Lol

I have been doing great and b am it hits again. Stupid scary thoughts and heart racing. BP all over the place for no reason!  :tickedoff::(

Wow I hate to hear that. It takes so long. Do you think we really fully heal?

I have been doing great and b am it hits again. Stupid scary thoughts and heart racing. BP all over the place for no reason!  :tickedoff::(

Wow I hate to hear that. It takes so long. Do you think we really fully heal?

I hope so. Just try to stay positive. That's all we can do. My head pressure and BP, heart rate gave started to come back down so that is good. I guess we have to go through these setbacks before we heal 100% my vitamin D is at 18 but the pills do rev me up so I quit taking them and when its that time of the month, I get bad withdrwal symptoms too.

Maymay, I heard that if you cook in an iron skillet, you can get iron rather than taking a pill.  Whenever I take any meds or suppls. I only take a small bit or chip of it to see how I'll respond.  Well, gotta go and have a wave, I have two roof leaks again and maybe more I haven't found, from the rain.