Neck pressure/head pressure/eye pressure

[bm...]

I have this aching, gnawing pressure behind my eyes, in the back muscles of my neck and in my temple muscles. They are all tender to the touch, it's 24/7, starts when I wake up in the morning. Is this normal? Is this w/d? It's been a month now since I've been off of alcohol and 23 months off of klonopin! Please help!

Everything  from my neck up is hypersensitive to touch and sound. Reading grasses put pressure on the bridge of my nose and above my ears. The pain increases to where I can only wear them a few minutes. I can't wear a bike helmet. I feel major pressure when I put my head on the pillow at night. These sx have been constant since day 1. I couldn't wear a tie till I hit 10 months off, unless I left my top button undone. I thought til a week ago things were a little better. Healing is hell

I also have pressure behind my right eye, nasel passage on left side. Teeth, gums and jaw on left side also feel that same pressure/tension/pain.  I went to a allergist a few months ago and he told me tension could cause those sx. I assume it's part of the CNS damage from the klonopin. For me slow to heal, very slow.

I do believe in getting these things checked out.  If my sx don't improve from where I am today by March 1, I will probably be rethinking everything. For me that properly means giving things more time to heal. Maybe not.

I'm not sure what it is. It could indeed be tension or even migraines or facial neuralgia. All can radiate into sinuses and can have varied symptoms. A sinus infection is possible at any age. Salt water rinse of the sinus cavities helps alleviate the pressure on the eye. Those must be regular. You could try this natural simple thing first along with hot showers and baths to relieve tension. (Yesterday, for similar issues, I went for a head and neck massage and it was pure bliss).

But there are medical conditions and of course the real protracted symptom a massage or a salt water rinse or regular coping methods might not resolve so if it is stubborn, consult a doctor and perhaps get a referral to a neurologist just to be safe. It's not fun and sometimes it is a new and real medical issue. If any possibility of a new and real medical condition is truly eliminated by serious medical investigation, then you could talk about the withdrawal with the neurologist if he or she seems the kind of person who you can talk to. All the while keeping your own counsel. 

I hope you get relief. Take care and be safe.

I have the same problem and pretty much all that is left. This pressure comes and goes. My jaw even starts to hurt. I am 18 months out and its vad tonight.  I was thinking it may ve a brain tumor but that is probably benzo withdrawl putting that thought in my head.