2 1/2 months of benzo use... now almost 18 months later

[st...]

hi all,

well as i reach 18 mths off this benzo mishap, i find myself going thru some issues again, i still question if i will ever get back to the way i was.... dont get me wrong i have somgood days followed by alot of bad days, as i write this im just looking for some kind re-assurance ,i'm hoping its nothing serious!!! and that it truly is benzo prolonged withdrawal, i pray i'll turn that corner we all dream about of normality and be able to enjoy life to the fullest again!!! i'm just a bit frustrated that its been so long!!! but i thank god for he has kept me blessed thru this ordeal... i'm the one tho who loses hope alot frustrated at the fact that i am still with this burden ... i pray its nothing serious... i have not been to dr for awhile because of fear of getting trapped again.. so god bles you all.. and hopefully someone can chime in on my topic ..take care

Stukinjax

So sorry you are still having sx.  There doesn't seem to be answers for us .....so much is involved....

Genetics, age, dosages, etc.  I thought I'd be doing better after only taking benzos for five months

But I'm not.  However, we all heal with the only thing we have to help us....time.

Coping...hard to do.  Acceptance...also hard to do when things get tough.  But if we can hang on

And get support and encouragement we will make it.  Go to bloom in wellness Facebook page to

Get some really helpful encouragement for coping.  Wishing you well.