Author Topic: SIX MONTHS OFF TODAY!  (Read 5949 times)

[Buddie]

Re: SIX MONTHS OFF TODAY!
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2013, 02:49:36 am »
congrats [...] :thumbsup: keep on keeping on  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2013, 05:09:10 pm »
Congratulations [...]!

Wishing you well,
~[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2013, 07:25:20 pm »
Congrats [...]! 

I am at 6.75 months and right around 6 months I was disappointed where I was but now realize it was a little wave.  It was nothing but a "hitch in my giddy up".

Now at 6.75 I feel like I am near 75-85% healed!  This month the relentless and ruthless anxiety has left, and the depression has lifted!

May the healing continue, and you never know, full healing could happen much sooner than you project!  It did for me. :D

All the best!

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2013, 07:57:36 pm »
Awesome, [...]!

And you didn't slip back in to a rescue dose.  Great job.

If I had to choose between taking a benzo post-taper or doing bourbon shots, I would do the bourbon shots also.

I am at 9.5 mg V (down from 40 mg V at start of my taper) so I am envious (but happy for you).  I have my symptoms even while still on benzos so I wonder how my body will react post-taper.

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2013, 08:05:44 pm »
Congratulation [...]! Hope you leave all this behind soon.