Normal??

[Co...]

This week has been pretty amazing for me. I've been exercising a little, standing up, cleaning the house, etc. The pots seems to have faded and settled down a LOT.

Having said that, yesterday I did the dishes and was standing up feeling okay. Not too dizzy and my chest felt just fine. I was curious so I took my vitals. My blood pressure was 91/ 52 and my heart rate was 126! Normally, it really starts to hurt when my HR gets into the 90s. I wasn't out of breath or anything! I repeated my vitals twice to confirm. Why did it feel normal? Why is it that sometimes my heart is pounding in the 90s and I'm in horrible pain and can't breathe when it's in the 100s, but this time it felt normal? Is this a normal part of healing and reconditioning? I'm so confused!

High heart-rate doesn't mean you should or shouldn't be feeling chest pain or breathlessness. Mine is lower lately and I get bad chest pain and can't breathe very well. It's not related and it's all wd.

I think it's awesome that you are having an amazing week and are healing, that's most important and congrats!

I thanks for the reply! I'm not sure it is withdrawal. It feels normal! I'm thinking it might just be from my activity level. After a year of lying on the living room floor, I'm very deconditioned. Doing the dishes might just count as a cardio workout lol.

If you're in doubt, go get checked out by your doc. My heart beats heavy sometimes but I'm not afraid of it as I routines get my heart up to 160+ bpm

Call me crazy, but I carry a couple aspirin in my pocket "just in case".