Sent you a pm Bring- it on

[17...]

[17...]

To Bring-It-On

Posted on the MJJ thread, you are spot on. Imagine being put down from people that are baked on Zeroquel and Trazadone. Read my post. Another thing people over 65 families have moved to Colorado to treat their sick children with Mjj and they are all getting better.

Pinkee,

The original poster has sent a private message to Bring- It - On

The private message extolled the virutes of medical marijuana, while simultaneously bashing those who are "baked" on seroquel and trazadone who have the gall to question the effectiveness of medical marijuana.

People are relocating their families to Colorado, where medical marijuana is legal, to treat their children with wonderful results.

These are the views of 2bemeagain, who initially intended this information only be shared with Bring-It-On. Now they have apparently made a mistake with the private messaging system or changed their mind and wish to share these thoughts with the entire message board.

--- end translation

Ohh..... Thanks inadaze, I am a bit slow , obviously...

It sounds like an interesting debate.    Could I ask why they would want to give children marihuana ? Are these children terminally ill or suffering from a severe disease ? 

Sorry that I'm not up on this topic.        Hugs Pinkee

Yes, children that are suffering Pinkee. I've seen where they can use a cannabis extract with children to help control debilitating seizure disorders or those that suffer from epilipsy. They don't get high or anything. It is for people who had tried and tried and found nothing else could help their children and then, bam, something as simple as part of the marijuana that is not for getting "baked". It was on tv I think also, CNN show.

It is very interesting to see something so vilified is now being used in such a caring manner.

Glad you enjoyed that Pinkee! Sometimes the drug companies don't have all the answers, or can't make any money off something like this. I'm just so happy for the people who can benefit from this type of treatment. What a difference in their lives. The second lady was so thrilled to finally "meet" her son after 10 years!

Yes, how incredible ! With such severe seizures I am amazed that those children are so well. The damage they would have from such harsh fits! Poor little darlings! I'm glad that at least somewhere has legalised it!   

I smoked it as a child, look how I turned out!! no seizures anyway..

Benzy:

I was always wondering, what with your funny comments, whether you still do take a toke or two or three..And then raid the frig.