Feeling tolerant again. Full wd's seem to be back. Don't know what to do

[Th...]

So it's been ten days and I was making small improvements. Then the past two days I feel like I am in full wd again. I can't get an earlier appt. with my psychiatrist and the closest one with another psychiatrist, (switching docs), is the middle of December. The fear is back in full force. I don't know what is going on. Should I give it more time? What can I do about this? Should I go to a hospital or even check myself into a mental health facility? Or again, wait on it to see if it improves?

So it's been ten days and I was making small improvements. Then the past two days I feel like I am in full wd again. I can't get an earlier appt. with my psychiatrist and the closest one with another psychiatrist, (switching docs), is the middle of December. The fear is back in full force. I don't know what is going on. Should I give it more time? What can I do about this? Should I go to a hospital or even check myself into a mental health facility? Or again, wait on it to see if it improves?

Looking at your signature, you've just reinstated, right?  Reinstatement works sometimes and sometimes not.  As long as you are safe and not having any self-harming thoughts, I'd hang on a day or so and see if it turns around.  If reinstatement isn't going to work, you might think about tapering quickly back off.  Up to two weeks is usually okay for a rapid taper after a reinstatement that doesn't work.

Challis

I know and it is bugging me. I am just so afraid to start over. Here's the other weird thing, I am prescribed them for my cervical dystonia. So I need them and then again I don't. It's a mind ****. I have asked so many times but I keep wondering if I keep taking them if I eventually will feel the effect again or if I am just stuck in this state. Have you heard of any cases where it didn't work immediately but worked after giving it a shot for a month or so?