One year. How is your muscle tone?

[wo...]

I have been completely active for the last 6 months so I can rule out atrophy.  Is anyone else active yet still unable top recoup lost muscle mass?  When I say active meaning I  use all my muscle groups and use them well.  I rode my bike, swam, walked hundreds of miles worked out on and on. 

Hi:

During my use of Ativan at 1 mg, and during my early and mid taper, I was such a wreck and so sick, I lost considerable muscle mass and could barely exercise at all. However, now as I near the end of my taper, I am able to ramp up the exercise and am gaining muscle mass proportionally to my exercise duration and effort. But all my life, my body was always very quick to respond to increased (or decreased) exercise as I typically saw rapid changes in muscle mass (never used performance enhancing drugs). :boxer:

I probably have a bit more muscle mass now than I did before withdrawing, but I was lazy and inactive for the last several years I was on benzos, and since I started to taper this time I've been doing some sports and working out.