Author Topic: Can't take this another moment  (Read 4389 times)

[Buddie]

Can't take this another moment
« on: November 25, 2013, 04:00:12 pm »
I am about 7 months out I don't even know if I'm improving dpdr are my worst symptoms I really can't see my way out of this I was reading how people can take up to 10 years to recover I'm loosing my family and everything I just can't take this
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Can't take this another moment
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 04:04:22 pm »
[...], many of us got hit by a big wave between 7 and 8 months. It's incredibly intense and feels like acute withdrawal all over again. The wave has really intense but shorter bursts in comparison to the one that hit us at 3-4 months off. Hang in there. Everyone keeps telling me that 9 months is when things get better, and that's coming up soon!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 04:10:35 pm »
Ten years? I haven't heard of anyone taking ten years to get better. You should be OK soon. I've seen a lot of people feel good from 6-7 months, only to get hit by a wave at 8 months, and then really begin recovering a lot at 9 months.

Please hang in there. I think the change in weather, along with the approaching holidays, is giving everyone a bit of unneeded annxiety and increase in symptoms.

You'll be OK. Just push through this! I'm right behind you at six months (as of tomorrow) and I know that I am getting better, even though at the moment it just does not feel like it.

We ARE healing!

Best wishes.

:thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 08:23:38 pm »
[...].

How much ativan did you take?

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 08:34:54 pm »
From everything I have read, 6 months - 3 years is the recovery range.
The extremely few out there that last longer, are very very rare.
Many see good improvements by month 10.
This is only temporary and once we feel those open windows, we see the relief ahead.
Don't give up.
We are all praying for u.

If u r feeling self harm, please get help because this is very difficult thing to go thru alone.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 09:33:58 pm »
[...].

How much ativan did you take?

[...]

Not many but I was dependent from about a week of use and I'm 7 months out

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 09:34:33 pm »
From everything I have read, 6 months - 3 years is the recovery range.
The extremely few out there that last longer, are very very rare.
Many see good improvements by month 10.
This is only temporary and once we feel those open windows, we see the relief ahead.
Don't give up.
We are all praying for u.

If u r feeling self harm, please get help because this is very difficult thing to go thru alone.

Thank you so much I really appreciate the encouragement

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 09:35:52 pm »
[...], many of us got hit by a big wave between 7 and 8 months. It's incredibly intense and feels like acute withdrawal all over again. The wave has really intense but shorter bursts in comparison to the one that hit us at 3-4 months off. Hang in there. Everyone keeps telling me that 9 months is when things get better, and that's coming up soon!
[/quote

I truly can't wait for this to be over with it's breaking me down

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 09:37:01 pm »
Ten years? I haven't heard of anyone taking ten years to get better. You should be OK soon. I've seen a lot of people feel good from 6-7 months, only to get hit by a wave at 8 months, and then really begin recovering a lot at 9 months.

Please hang in there. I think the change in weather, along with the approaching holidays, is giving everyone a bit of unneeded annxiety and increase in symptoms.

You'll be OK. Just push through this! I'm right behind you at six months (as of tomorrow) and I know that I am getting better, even though at the moment it just does not feel like it.

We ARE healing!

Best wishes.

:thumbsup:
Thanks [...].. For the encouragement I pray for us all

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 11:51:26 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g1MK9OhLkg

This might be more soothing than any words I can offer.

I wish you the best healing and that you heal quickly and fully.