my bp is far too high when i stand, numbness in chest, funny heart beats

[On...]

When I stood my chest/pecs feeling numb, but it almost felt like twitching underneath but no visible twitching. I felt really sick and near passing out, and my heart felt like it was beating funny.

My bp was 150/110 while standing.

I feel something is very wrong

I've had four spikes like this once when i was sitting

Its only normal when Ilay down

Hi One,

Don't worry, others will chime in.  My husband had the same as you, this is very common during wds.

He is fine now, everything basically is gone, including this.  Sometimes it helps to go to your doctor to ease your mind about something like this.  Not that anyone wants to go to the doc!!

Thanks pattylu thats reassuring, hope its simple wd. Today is my worst day of heart stuff yet for me so far.

I just now got this twitching in what seems like my heart muscle just now i Ilso have this twitching under myunderneath the skin of my forearm on the underside on and off. I can't see it but Ifeel it.

I feel debilitated. I don't want to get up or it feels worse and my head feels funny. Make me wonder if my brain isn't getting enough blood.

I'm only 24 as well.

..Well in a few hours I won't be which makes me sad. Not a happy b-day

Hey again, before withdrawal Ihad a bunch of heart tests including an echo and all through wd many ekgs and and one one month monitor. Everything came back fine. Just a few days ago Ihad my heart.listened to with a stethoscope and everything appeared fine to the doctor. So Iguess this should make me ffeel better, yet it doesn't much.  I feel like withdrawal can create things.

I'm worried I've thoroughly stressed my heart out and that's why I'm having probs.. idk

[34...]

Well I just read this and I know it's not a very good birthday for you but still wanted to wish you one.

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

You are going to get through this Oneday.  I know it's so hard right now though.  You are still so very young.

Happy birthday!!!! 

Cappi :smitten:

Well I just read this and I know it's not a very good birthday for you but still wanted to wish you one.

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

You are going to get through this Oneday.  I know it's so hard right now though.  You are still so very young.

Happy birthday!!!! 

Cappi :smitten:

Thank you mylilcappi :) yeah, I never imagined id be spending a bday like this. Its all too crazy. Well that's not what makes it crazy

I'm no stranger to difficulty despite my age, but this takes the [cake] and thensome

Sorry One. My bday was on the 17th. It was the worst day of my life amazing.

Happy Birthday!

ha, not laughing at you but that was good. Terrible days huh. Thanks formula. You're a November too? Another coincedencee