Should I give up on my dreams?

[On...]

I mean I react to a bunch of foods, I cant exercise minus walking, and my hrs and bps have been everywhere this w/d with bad panic attacks. I do music. But how could I ever handle performing a lot and working hard now? I was djing a few months off, but trying to do that threw me in this terrible setback. Im 11 months off. Id be lucky to eat and jog again much less go hard at life.

OneLove24,

Don't give up. You will heal.  This is your second or third time around.  I got hit within a matter of weeks on my first time ever taking benzos.  I have so many of the same symptoms that you have.  But if ever there was a moment when I truly believed that I am going to fully heal that moment is now.  I have been in a wave since mid August. Not able to do much at all up until last week. But right now I cannot even tell that I have ever been in withdrawal.  I feel 95% back to my old self.  The benzos really do a number on our minds and bodies but you have to know that you will get better.  Even if another wave hits me I am more than convinced now that I will be alright shortly.  You will get some windows soon and you will be back to feeling like your old self before you know it.

I've thought this many times.  I thought," the odds are just way to far against me.  There is no way for someone like me to happy and free"  But you get your inspiration back piece by piece.  First your inspired to just be able to leave the house, then to actually be able to talk to people, then to some choirs, then to work,and etc.  Don't give up.  Even if you have absolutly no inspiration whats so over then just hold on until you do. 

OneLove24,

Don't give up. You will heal.  This is your second or third time around.  I got hit within a matter of weeks on my first time ever taking benzos.  I have so many of the same symptoms that you have.  But if ever there was a moment when I truly believed that I am going to fully heal that moment is now.  I have been in a wave since mid August. Not able to do much at all up until last week. But right now I cannot even tell that I have ever been in withdrawal.  I feel 95% back to my old self.  The benzos really do a number on our minds and bodies but you have to know that you will get better.  Even if another wave hits me I am more than convinced now that I will be alright shortly.  You will get some windows soon and you will be back to feeling like your old self before you know it.

This is wonderful, thanks for posting.

What do you dj and do you produce? I dj'ed from 16 to around 26 and played around the world. I also produced a lot of records. I'd like to hear what you're into.

Those dreams are far from gone. You'll heal.

OneLove24,

yes, thanks for this Cat! needed to hear this myself tonight. i am singer/songwriter/ only recorded one record so far and started the second one. couldn't finish the second one yet because of this crap. and wonder if i ever will? i know i will if i was feeling good so i hope you're right/ still so many symptoms--can't believe it! this just took everything away from me and then some and then some more.

hang on, Onelove and listen to Cat.

Don,t you ever give up on your dreams.......

Don,t ever loose the faith of healing........

You wil get there sweety.....

But don,t you ever give up!!!!!

:smitten:

Sandra.

its just the drugs talking..

these drugs take away anxiety, which I think can be viewed as a emotion...

so if it takes that away, it will take the rest of your emotions as well, many people have said this..

when you're more healed your emotions and your dreams will come back..

Ashton says we can all heal from this, trust that...

This is my list of fav dj..  :) in no particular order

Lange, Matt Darey, Hernan Cattaneo, Kyau vs Albert, John O'Callaghan, Andrew Rayel, Dubfire, Satoshie Tommie, Dj Elusive (Oslo Nights), Markus Schulz and Cosmic Gate :o I miss listening to their sets.

Unfortunately due to benzo withdrawal I only listen to the spa channel on tv..but once this is over I need to get out to a show. :tickedoff:

I'm good friends with Hernan and Satoshie. Hernan is one of the kindest dj's. He always finds time for his fans. I have talked to either in about a year other than occasional email. I can't listen (or really hear) music right now. I hear it, just doesn't get through.