3 months off

[Sn...]

Im just about to hit 4months and I am better then I had been the first couple months.. I will say that every day is still hard for me though so I wouldn't say I am feeling better but I notice slight improvement. Hope your 3months off is going good.

Congrats Snufi! Great work, those first 3 months can be so difficult. You should see some progress now between months 3-6.

Since you asked I was not feeling very good at all at 3 months. By 6 months I could notice a little improvement. Now at 8 months there are times I'm feeling ok. Some days feel around 50% healed. But the waves are still coming as well. They are shorter and less intense though.

Hope the next 3 months bring you some great healing!  :thumbsup:

For me, the first three months were the hardest. I didn't think I was healing at all until I hit four months, and then I could look back and see that, yes, I had gotten better.

I think benzo recovery is a series of ups and downs and that it very slowly gets better. At six months (as of Tuesday) I feel much better than I did at three months, or even four months.

I'm hoping that by the time I hit 10 or 12 months I will be feeling semi-healed. I may not be 100 percent by a year or so out, but I'm staying positive and hoping for the best (while preparing for the worst...)

Hang in there! Three months is a big accomplishment.