Getting to that point

[On...]

That I just gotta accept this is what happened and who I am. And accept that I'ma deal with scary sh*t for a while. If not for a long time. So what do you think would happen if I just said F it and started eating MSG and Sugar. Starting dealing with the heart rates and blood pressures. Started walking alot. And when stronger, ran.

Would I make it?

Cuz just sitting around semi comfortable but holding back is no way to live. I wanna have some sort of life

I'd recommend avoiding the MSG and sugar.

And as for walking a lot, that's a good idea. Getting out of your place helps get you out of your own mind. But everything in moderation. Start with slow, relaxed walks. If you get out there and overdo it, you'll just have a stress response. So take it easy and slowly increase the time and distance you walk. No need to run. Walk. Smell the air. Watch the cars, the trees, the people, the birds. If may feel at first as if you are disconnected from everything, but the more you walk the more you begin to feel a part of things again.

I walk 45 minutes every morning and it is absolutely the very best time of my day...

I believe Tex post is safer than mine.

Yes, I think you would make it. Sounds like your young and the holidays are coming. I'm thinking of all the good food I want to eat and not sure what I'm going to do. You could try a few things and see how it effects you. It it goes bad you can stop. I don't think it will slow your recovery or set you back. I also don't think msg and sugar is going to make feel  good, except for a few minutes.  The time it's going to take for you to heal is written.

I would emagine some of us would have no problem going for it and some of us would.  Won't know till you try. I will go on record to say it's probably not worth it.

The fact that you are feeling like you need to be up and doing more is a sign of HEALING!!  Yes - really.  Isn't that something?  It's kind of sneaking up on you little by little.

Im feeling like I need to just go through whatever insanity may lie ifbI eat msg and sugar and just try to live. Im getting more afraid of living like this. Im just wondering if my body could handle the hrs and bps. Theyve gotten pretty high