sizzling sound in the brain.

[pa...]

I call it "brain buzz." I've had it since acute w/d kind of began to fade. I'm three days away from hitting six months and it just buzzes away non-stop...

It seems to cause my anxiety and I think if the brain buzz would end that I'd actually be doing quite well!

I call it "brain buzz." I've had it since acute w/d kind of began to fade. I'm three days away from hitting six months and it just buzzes away non-stop...

It seems to cause my anxiety and I think if the brain buzz would end that I'd actually be doing quite well!

mine is non-stop. 24/7. has nothing to do with an anxiety.

this shit was caused by my dear doctor who told me to take triazolam, konopin, and restoril at the same time to help the sleep.

on second day, this lovely sound started to happen. that's about year and a half ago.

Oh, mine is 24/7 also. It isn't caused by anxiety, nor does it cause anxiety. However, it does exacerbate my anxiety because if I get stressed about something the brain buzz just makes it more intense... Even when I am calm and resting, that brain buzz is RIGHT THERE INSIDE MY EARS 24 hours a day.

pacific,

I am right up there with you guys. It drives me nuts. I will say that it is much worse at night than it has been in the morning. It is almost 8 pm my time and I am buzzing away. I had a good day today. Even with the buzz saw running.  Someday boys....

pacific o,

I agree. From the brain. It is more pronounced at night. I think it is worse when I am really tired. It is 9:30 am in Colorado. Early in the day. The buzzing is there but much lower in intensity. I do not think it ever leaves.