Where's Benzy?

[Pi...]

Good to know. He had an acrimonious exchange with another member just lately and I was afraid he had gone. He's quirky . . .  I like him even though he sometimes shoots first and looks later. I'd be sad to see him go. Glad he hasn't.

Okatz

I wondered why it was nice and quiet today at Benzo Buddies, and that there were no hostile exchanges and rude comments being thrown back and forth. Now I know why...

I wondered why it was nice and quiet today at Benzo Buddies, and that there were no hostile exchanges and rude comments being thrown back and forth. Now I know why...

LOL!

We need a few cowboys like Benzy here though. People should lighten up.

Otherwise this journey becomes incredibly repetitive and never ending. For many of us BB is our only form of entertainment as well as support. Especially those of us who are housebound.

Hey Gussy how are you holding up? I'm still in a lot of pain but the anxiety has nearly let up and I'm seeing improvements at 7.5 off. I know I always looked for those who were a bit further out than me to gauge healing. It does get better..I hope you are not still considering going back on at all.

Robb

I've got a good sense of humour, and I'm always looking on the positive side of things, but I've never found Benzy to be particularly "funny". More of a smart mouth actually, which borders on being very cruel at times. I'm not surprised he's in "time out".

I've got a good sense of humour, and I'm always looking on the positive side of things, but I've never found Benzy to be particularly "funny". More of a smart mouth actually, which borders on being very cruel at times. I'm not surprised he's in "time out".

He sure IS offensive. One of the last things he told me was "GFY". Such a sweet chap, indeed! Humor is one thing and he is another from what I've read of his posts. I Hope the guy is ok but man he is crass!

Robb

Well, I have not noticed him being rude. So I am basing what I feel on what I have seen. As for his humour I find it really funny. I laugh quite a lot when he pops a comment in here and there. He hasn't been rude to me.

He sure IS offensive. One of the last things he told me was "GFY". Such a sweet chap, indeed! Humor is one thing and he is another from what I've read of his posts. I Hope the guy is ok but man he is crass!

Robb

Oh boy - I'm obviously getting old. This is the second time in the last few days that I've had to google an acronym to find out what it means. GFY = ..... (I'm too polite to say it....lol....  :-[ )

Yes, there is positive humour based on humorous things and situations, and then there is negative humour made at the expense of other people. I won't say anything more because I don't want to turn this into a negative thread at the expense of another person.

I don't know what GFY means either...........

Robb, not too good mate. I've been recently diagnosed with atrial fibrillation which is a serious heart condition. I thought the palpitations, weakness, lethargy and cog fog etc were caused by benzo wd but it seems it was caused by my heart issue which I was probably born with. Its the lack of oxygen to the brain caused by my heart not beating right that has caused all the symptoms that I attributed to benzo wd.

I probably never had wd from coming off the valium after all. Now I wish I did.

Is this the type of thing you guys call humourous?

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=76180.393

Man alive, what a mean dude.

well it made me laugh, made a nice change , i don't know if he was kidding or not

about the 14 horses and 4 dogs. i think i would need 14 beers just to cope with

this situation. hard work and benzo wd ? too much for me. :laugh:

I hadn't read this thread before. I have to say I thought benzys burp was funny. I laughed.

Gussy, are all the terrible problems u have had caused thru a heart problem? Really? U didn't reinstate did u? That would be so sad! After all u have been thru!

Can they help your problem do u think?

I haven't reinstated yet but with a weak heart I guess I haven't got much to lose anymore. Not much Dr's can do for afib. They give beta blockers which make me feel even worse. If you've got a bad heart it puts things into perspective. This makes benzo wd look like a picnic. The problem is progressive and to get it at 37 is bad news. Been feeling too crappy to leave the house since I was diagnosed.

Maybe I will reinstate to get some quality of life back. I hardly need to worry about tolerance now!

[8a...]