Is this normal again?

[Ma...]

Hello again buddies. I just past 13 months off a few days ago and I woke up severely dizzy this morning. This has been gone for at least 8 months. Should I be concerned? Is this normal this far out? Whats de it come back? I'm a wreck. I can't hardly get out of bed. I christmas shopped 11 hours yesterday and now I'm almost bedridden. I'm so scared.

Yes it's totally normal to get a second round of symptoms around 9-15 months off. That is very common. They will fade away sooner than last time, don't worry. You are getting close to the end.

Yes it's totally normal to get a second round of symptoms around 9-15 months off. That is very common. They will fade away sooner than last time, don't worry. You are getting close to the end.

Yay it sounds good to hear the word end. Lol. It sucks though. I feel really bad today. I thought at first I sat up to fast but no I'm really dizzy. I wonder if my period has anything to do with it. I lost more blood this time than I can ever remember.

Do you ever use hot sauce. I mean HOT, as in Tabasco or something hotter. It seems the capascin (sp?) in peppers stimulates the release of endorphins, which makes you feel better. Whenever I make omelets, I smother 'em in Tabasco. Same with spinach. Tabasco on spinach is sublime!

Anyone else has positive experiences with spicy HOT food or sauces?

Do you ever use hot sauce. I mean HOT, as in Tabasco or something hotter. It seems the capascin (sp?) in peppers stimulates the release of endorphins, which makes you feel better. Whenever I make omelets, I smother 'em in Tabasco. Same with spinach. Tabasco on spinach is sublime!

I use hot sauce all the time. I love it. Lol

I ALWAYS use hot hot sauce.  I love hot wing sauce.  I smother MY low-fat Eggbeaters omelets with it too....almost every morning.  So delicious.

I was worried it would rev up symptoms, bit glad you said it helps with endorphins.  I need all the help I can get.  I absolutely LOVE hot sauce.  That's where I get my vinegar fix I guess....you have your pickles too.  Gotta get me some.

Cheers!

Hello maymay

Glad you were able to get some shopping,although i am sorry you later were not feeling well. I think you can look forward to more 11 hour shopping excursions.

Hello maymay

Glad you were able to get some shopping,although i am sorry you later were not feeling well. I think you can look forward to more 11 hour shopping excursions.

Thank you so much. I actually went out again today and done more. I was feeling rough but I went anyway. I'm trying to kick its butt back.

Heck, I think anyone would be dizzy from shopping 11 hours.  Maybe some weakness from the period, too, which if I remember pre benzo, caused the dizzies and fatigue. 

My period is always heavy heavy. I was supposed to have surgery for it but I didn't. I took benzos only for insomnia due to polyuria.

Shoot I'm getting dizzier and dizzier as the night goes on. Its very disturbing. I'm dizzy even laying down.

Am I missing something here?  Oh!  That's right!

Hello again buddies. I just past 13 months off a few days ago and I woke up severely dizzy this morning. This has been gone for at least 8 months. Should I be concerned? Is this normal this far out? Whats de it come back? I'm a wreck. I can't hardly get out of bed. I christmas shopped 11 hours yesterday and now I'm almost bedridden. I'm so scared.

Maymay,

You hang in there honey.  I'm so sorry to hear of your suffering after an eleven hour shopping trip!  Next time, you might want to limit your shopping trips to eight hours or so. 

How are your kids?  Were they able to shop with you?  You have expressed so much concern for them in the past, I'm surprised you didn't mention them. 

I still don't understand why you don't get more support no matter how much you beg!  You deserve it and more!  Just believe this shopping wave will end my friend, and know that everyone here is highly concerned about you!

:smitten:

Maymay,

You hang in there honey.  I'm so sorry to hear of your suffering after an eleven hour shopping trip!  Next time, you might want to limit your shopping trips to eight hours or so. 

How are your kids?  Were they able to shop with you?  You have expressed so much concern for them in the past, I'm surprised you didn't mention them. 

I still don't understand why you don't get more support no matter how much you beg!  You deserve it and more!  Just believe this shopping wave will end my friend, and know that everyone here is highly concerned about you!

Thank you so much. The kids are outgrowing me. Its so sad. I hate being this way and them seeing me. Its hard to hide it. They are my life. I homeschool them too and that's hard. How are you doing?

Maymay,

Thank you so much. The kids are outgrowing me. Its so sad. I hate being this way and them seeing me. Its hard to hide it. They are my life. I homeschool them too and that's hard. How are you doing?

Maymay,

Always remember you are the best you can be!  You will never have to hide it and why should you?  Homeschooling sounds like your best option if you wish them to follow in your footsteps.

How are you doing? 

Check