Confused and worried, need info

[...]

So one doctor said no about tapering and another said yes and im confused and worried cuz im still feeling some random weird stuff and already quit. This is how/when i took xanax:

10/24, .5

10/25, 1.0

10/27, .5

10/28, .5

10/31, 1.0

11/4, 1.0

11/5, 1.0

11/8, 1.0

11/13, .5

And thats it. I dont know how you would taper from taking it spaced out like that and its already been 10 days so at this point wouldnt i just leave it alone? Maybe im just worrying too much about it, i dont really know what to think any info would help thank you :)

Nine days...I would just completely stop taking it now.  You may have a little rough patch to go through, but you'll get through it quickly enough. If you do decide to taper, then I would draw it out much more than 7 days since it only takes a few weeks on these drugs to acquire an addiction.

Best option, in my opinion, is to stop.  We here at BB can help support you through any withdrawal symptoms that occur.

Just my opinion. Others will give theirs.

Thanks, i def dont want to take it anymore since it caused so many problems when on it. Im just worried i did somethting permenent by taking it at all, so confusing

Elby: No permanent damage done. We have people here on these drugs for 20 years and they heal, so nine days...you're going to be fine. Expect some withdrawal symptoms possibly. Just post for reassurance if they do occur, okay? You're going to be fine.