Another Wave at 13 months off :-(

[a3...]

[a3...]

Well here I am at 13 months off today and rewarded with yet another wave.  I dont understand I was feeling so much better and positive at 1 year off then shortly after that bam!!!!! and the hits just keep on coming.

I what I have left is :-

Burning nerve pain that became 24/7 just after 12 months

Numb itchy burning skin

Dry wrinkled skin that that is breaking out in age spots!!!! Im not that F**king old!!!!!

Cellulite - I didnt have it before withdrawal - WTH

Out of control sugar and salt cravings

Crushing fatigue

Mood swings

Mild anxiety

and my favourite depersonalisation/de realisation

I am so over this RELEASE ME NOW PLEASE IM DONE  :'(

:-\  This is not good.  I really feel for you, my buddy.  From what I understand, it could take up to 5 years for the brain to completely heal and for symptoms to be gone for good.  The reality of that is frightening to me as well.  But you aren't really considered Protracted until past 18 months and still having symptoms.  So I wouldn't be scared or anything. 

Relax, and please don't worry.  I am sure things will get better soon. 

-SZ-

[a3...]

My hair is like wire  and keeps falling out..... what is with that..... I was sure it would have stopped by know

I am so angry with this shit tonight

My hair is like wire  and keeps falling out..... what is with that..... I was sure it would have stopped by know

oh god toward, i can't give you much support because i am just behind you and i am in the

same mess you are describing, so in a way i am at peace of mind when you post it.

my good looks are gone ,i look like a witch and the fur of my neighbour's dog

looks better than my hair. help........ :laugh:>:(

towards, it will not take you 5 years to heal. Worst case scenarios were better in 14, 15 and 16 months. It just sucks that we have to suffer so much until we feel like we turned a corner. It will happen for us. Give it a few more months, not years... :)

[a3...]

oh god toward, i can't give you much support because i am just behind you and i am in the

same mess you are describing, so in a way i am at peace of mind when you post it.

my good looks are gone ,i look like a witch and the fur of my neighbour's dog

looks better than my hair. help........ :laugh:>:(

Its bad enough that we have to feel so sick but my looks have gone too which I am not happy about.  Ive been sick for years and just want my life back.  >:(

I was so positive, what happened?????

Towards, a big part of my withdrawal has been the inability to see anything positive... So the negativity is a new symptom you are experiencing, and not a fun one!! It makes the process much more difficult, I hope it masses for you soon.  :):therethere:

Hey Toward,

I know how you feel…but you are probably about to turn a large corner when you have symptoms like that at 13 months..

So a wave is probably bringing you more healing.

Remember your aunt is doing much better…

You will be too soon.

It is bad that this has happened, but we are much better off now than we were this time last year..

You will be healed soon. I am thinking of you…Your positive attitude will come back too..and your looks will too….

Don't despair…You are getting close honey.

Much love and healing,

Causing

[a3...]

Towards, a big part of my withdrawal has been the inability to see anything positive... So the negativity is a new symptom you are experiencing, and not a fun one!! It makes the process much more difficult, I hope it masses for you soon.  :):therethere:

I go into a downward spiral every month I get my period and ovulate, its dreadful.  I never get used to it. :'(

Although it is mostly useless to try to draw comparisons with other people I will throw it out there that I had the same thing happen. I had a big window at 12.5 months off. All of my motivation and creativity came back full force (I had windows where I felt good before that but that was the first true "full" window) and I thought I was coming out of this.

A couple of weeks passed and the window faded, and before I knew it I was in what I call an "emo" wave where my emotions were all over the map for a couple of months.

Just part of the process :-\ Hope you feel better soon.

[a3...]

Hi FloridaGuy,

I had my first window at around five months off.  I mean for the whole afternoon I thought its over I have to get back to work, I can drive a car you know do all normal things.  It faded that night.  I have had similar days recently, however my cycle messes me up.  In about 3 days I will be good again only to be knocked down in the middle  of the month and then the down hill slid to the end of the month.  It seems to be the way this rolls with most of the woman.  :(

I am sorry for the  5 year thing.  I suppose I was just taking someone's word for it from what their doc told them.  I don't think it takes 5 years ether.  I should have not wrote that.  Sorry again.  Most people here are almost fully recovered around the 1 year mark.  I certainly hope that to be the case for me as well.  :) 

-SZ-

I'm totally with you sister!! Been slammed since 12 months! Last week was indescribable.. My period and ovulation takes me to such a hideous place that I can't see out! It will pass, you will continue, you will heal. We have to believe it. I totally understand though, my ovulation is next w'end and I'm already scared of it, it's soooo bad. Love to you.. Keep on going. Prey this is out last hoorah!!

A couple of weeks passed and the window faded, and before I knew it I was in what I call an "emo" wave where my emotions were all over the map for a couple of months.

Florida, i learn so much from you. did you make this "emo" wave up or hear about it from somewhere else? seems as though when some of the physical symptoms subside the emotional and mental ones take over and vice verse.

Girls, what to do about that time when hormones drop to make us feel this way. we shouldn't be scared when ovulation comes but celebrate all that our bodies are capable of doing every day. still looking for this answer?

Toward, you won't take 5 years to heal but i most definitely potentially can :(

[a3...]

Easier said than done on the hormone thing Pretty!!!!!  I completely wigged out last night and then bam got my period in the morning and there is not much I can do about!!!!  :(

When I ovulate I get angry its almost like my body is angry that the egg hasnt been fertilised.  Seriously Im done with having children!!!!

As I said previously lets not speculate about the 5 year thing and not bring it up any more.

Love to you Warrier Sista