I hate my job!!!!!

[JC...]

JC: do you hate your job anyway, but do you think that w/d is making this feeling more intense? I can see how things would feel so much more worse because of the benzo withdrawal. You're doing an amazing thing: working through benzo withdrawal on a job you hate. Many here can't work, period. You must be a very strong person.

Who knows for how long?  My boss doesn't like me and it is an excruciating computer programming job.

Imagine doing work like this while you're thinking about jabbing a pen in to your jugular vein???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-/ a main thing that makes dev work tolerable to me is having beer on tap.

This time of year seems like it's pretty much industry-wide crunch time, aye.

jcurley,

I work also and I can tell you that it has been a miserable experience having to go in when you feel really bad. It was hard BEFORE this and now I go up and down about it. I do better when my attitude adjusts to just getting through it one day at a time. I am very grateful to still have a job. I like my work, which is computer based during much of the day. It can be very difficult to focus when your brain is on fire. I hope it gets better for you.