Just checking in...From Cold turkey, now to taper.

[f6...]

[f6...]

Hey everyone, I haven't been on in a little bit now.  I was on here all the time when I was going through k-pin cold turkey and finally reinstated because I was about to blow my brains out!  Anyway I've been doing a much slower taper this time and tomorrow I will be dropping down to 1.0mg of klonopin.  I reinstated at 1.5mg on September 27, 2013 and have been tapering every 14 days since then.  It's still difficult, but no where near as bad as cold turkey. The cog fog is still there, racing conflicting thoughts, memory problems, de-personalization, de-realization and a bunch of other fun stuff.  It's also been almost 2 months off of cigarettes as well which is good.  Getting out and riding my bike and going out running have helped clear me up when I've really been in shit storms. I've also been employed for about 2 months as well. It's been quite an "interesting" ride to say the least and I am hoping to be off this shit by March, but EASY DOES IT.

Anyway, I hope everyone will find their way through this fun, fucked up little maze.  Just wanted to check in.

Glad to hear that you are doing so much better. You were in hell for a couple of months before. It sounds like reinstating and doing a taper was definitely the right choice for you.  :thumbsup:

Hey everyone, I haven't been on in a little bit now.  I was on here all the time when I was going through k-pin cold turkey and finally reinstated because I was about to blow my brains out!  Anyway I've been doing a much slower taper this time and tomorrow I will be dropping down to 1.0mg of klonopin.  I reinstated at 1.5mg on September 27, 2013 and have been tapering every 14 days since then.  It's still difficult, but no where near as bad as cold turkey. The cog fog is still there, racing conflicting thoughts, memory problems, de-personalization, de-realization and a bunch of other fun stuff.  It's also been almost 2 months off of cigarettes as well which is good.  Getting out and riding my bike and going out running have helped clear me up when I've really been in shit storms. I've also been employed for about 2 months as well. It's been quite an "interesting" ride to say the least and I am hoping to be off this shit by March, but EASY DOES IT.

Anyway, I hope everyone will find their way through this fun, fucked up little maze.  Just wanted to check in.

I got really excited when I saw your post!  I'm glad you're back!

I have you on my nighttime prayer list, and was wondering the other night about you, where you were, what you were up to, how it was going.

So happy you're trying a different way this time.  You seem much happier.

I have been wondering what happened to u too. Sounds like u are more together...? That's good . U have accomplished a lot in the time since u were last here. A job as well. Good for u!   

A.              Hugs for u!    Pinkee

Pauliojr,

I am glad to see you back and on a gentle taper. Good for you for moving forward. It is inspirational. Keep us informed...we want to see you do well.

Warmly,

Carita

[f6...]
Thank you for the warm replies. It's still a VERY bumpy ride and the de-personalization and cog fog are still very fond of me.  It's still a little scary even tapering, but am just doing my best.  I still feel like an outcast big time, but that's okay.  I'll try to come on here more.  I just didn't and still don't really what the hell has been going on for a while now. But there's no giving up now.  Gotta' be patient and that's the fun part.  ;D