anyone else struggling at 5.5 months out

[gr...]

Hi..... I am right at 5.5 months out and I feel worse now than I did at 3-4 months out?  Is this just me, or are others dealing with the same thing.  Head feels weird, anxiety is back, sleep is crappy again.  I guess I just need some reassurance that this is "par for the course". 

I took my last crumb of klonopin on June 8 .  I'm still struggling too.  Anxiety/fear thru the roof, broken sleep, some depression,  never laugh, obsessive negative thoughts etc.  I don't even have windows anymore.  I'm clinging to my faith as well.  I read a lot of success stories; they keep me going.  I was SOOO hoping I would be farther along at this point. 

You are not alone.

Thanks so much Bobsdaughter!!!!  I hate that you are going through this, but as you know it helps knowing that I'm not the only one!  I'm so tired of... all of it!  I read the success stories over and over..... it does give me hope!  If it wasn't for my faith I'm not sure how I would get through this!

Yeah, I'm beginning to think that 5-6 months is a pretty tough time. I'll hit six months next Tuesday and I think I feel as bad now in some respects as I did during acute w/d. I don't have the d/p or d/r, but everything else (especially anxiety) seems to be even more intense.

I really thought by the time I was at six months that I'd see the light at the end of the tunnel. Ooops! No light!

thanks for replying!  I was also hoping that by six months I would be seeing more improvement!  At 3-4 months I was feeling like healing was happening, but the last month has been pretty tough.  Yes some days are ok, but most days the anxiety is up and the head stuff is back!  OK.....enough complaining, it's cold here in Montana and I think I will make some warm potato soup! 

I had just hit three months and I thought I was almost cured. Then, on day 99, I got hit by a massive wave that didn't ease up until about days 121 or 122. So, yeah, we seem to be pretty much in the same place!

Hang in there. If I can do this, anyone can...