Author Topic: need support  (Read 3219 times)

[Buddie]

Re: need support
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2013, 06:14:06 am »
amb....I will look into it .....thanx
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 08:35:42 pm »
Hi robbin,
Thinking of you ..I am so sorry that you are suffering ..Praying that you will find some peace soon ..
Just try and hang in there ..Things will get easier as time passes ..
Sending you love and hugs  :smitten:
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 08:39:23 pm »
Hi amb,
Can you please tell me who wrote the book?
I have looked and cannot find it ..:( I would appreciate some details please.
Thank you very much ..:)
Sending you warm thoughts of well being.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2013, 05:04:34 am »
It was written by Bliss Johns. It is my bible right now. I don't think I could have gone this far without what I read in that book. You should be able to order it on Amazon.com.
[...]