losing control of my life

[f5...]

[f5...]

i am the terminal manager for a small trucking operation here in WI.  only me in the office, so i only annoy myself.  this is part of the problem too, is not having people to interact with which would get my mind off myself, i notice less when i am busy.  although it is nice being alone at times.  it just makes the day longer when time drags and i just think about the car ride home and how am i going to survive it.

the good thing is the hours are pretty much whatever i feel i need to be there, and that has been a savior at times. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ch...]

• [An...]

• [...]

• [ga...]

So…the trick is to brainstorm some time-killers because 'I worry less when I'm busy'… worrying about the car ride home all day just makes it worse, I'm sure.

Crosswords

Scrabble

Knitting (don't laugh, lots of men knit  :) )

What else?  Have you had any time-wasting habits in the past you can dust off and put to use again?

[f5...]

they monitor the internet pretty good so i guess i should download some video poker or texas holdem again on my cell.  when i first took over this operation it was a mess so there were always things to do, now that its cleaned up its run on autopilot pretty much.  maybe i should put a few bucks into my scottrade account and keep myself occupied that way.

nick

[f5...]

I dont plan on losing. :thumbsup:

only play with an amount i can afford to lose.

Wish i could do it for a living and stay home in my underwear.

[f5...]
On a serious note i think i am really struggling with interdose wd ... that last hour before the next dose until the next dose kicks in is really weirding me out.  its like my mind and body are way out of synch and im floating through a time warp. 

[f5...]
So far just the ones at 930 and 130 but those were at work.  doesnt seem to happen at home or during the night.  maybe just the added stress of work?

Probably so…I am amazed that people CAN work during w/d because of job stress, which can't be avoided…jobs are stressful.  So the next cut shouldn't be one of those doses yet.  Hopefully you'll settle into  the tapering and things will even out.

[f5...]

i hope so too.  i also wish life would quit happening and i could just do this and heal.  again i can wish in one hand and sh** in another and i know which one will fill up faster.

trying not to think about the ride home today....fighting it.