For those who have healed 100% could you give me some good thoughts plse

[st...]

I'm at 4 months come this Tues.

Some long windows I have had and some really hard and terrible waves that make be feel just like I'm back to my jump date which I was really sick during and for a good month after.

At 4 months please tell me some things to look forward to. It will get easier right?

Thank you

Good words helps me to keep strong

I'm at 4 months come this Tues.

Some long windows I have had and some really hard and terrible waves that make be feel just like I'm back to my jump date which I was really sick during and for a good month after.

At 4 months please tell me some things to look forward to. It will get easier right?

Thank you

Good words helps me to keep strong

Hi Stillstuck

I know how scary this w/d is. Having a window starting to be able to feel relief then to be hit with even longer and painful waves. Its such a hard process. But you keep your chin up because I can honestly tell you this will all stop . You are going to feel better an peaceful again. This hurts I know but you can do this. I at 4 months didnt even know what a window was and the fact you have had some good ones already is Fact your healing and hopefully quicker then you think.

I am now 100% healed and I can not believe I was once bedridden and days filled with tears and severe pain non stop. You will get through ..I promise!

~Jenny

Thank you Jenny,

This morning I woke to strong jitters. Anxiety is bothering me. Last night I took a unisome to sleep but as I fell off I felt the odd sensation of vibrations. I walked to the bathroom and back to see if it was me or maybe something in the house doing that, I guess it was me, I haven't had that feeling in a while.

Yesterday was stressful for me and a trip to the ER didn't help. Thay said everything is ok.

I hoping to have the jitters clear and my head seems foggy, just not as clear as a window for sure.

My period is next Friday or so, and that has been shown to be something that brings on a wave.

How will I ever get better if my period keeps triggering a wave?

Jenny did that happen to you? Anyone else have that?

Thank you for words they help me so much!

Ann

Your welcome Stillstuck..

Awe what a bad night huh.Im sorry you had to go to  the ER I remember crying not wanting to go but knowing I can live like this. Just hoping they would fin something they could fix.

Stillstuck I have to be honest with you. My fourth month was very trying on me. I wasnt good at all and still no windows. But those Jittters and vibrations I had to. Those will subside an when they do your head will feel more clear. . I know your tired and just need this to stop. Hang in ok it will.

As for the periode. No I dont think it brings on a Wave. For me it just elevate all my sxs I already had 10 fold. It was awful. Terrible night sweats.Shakey.my heartrate was elevated .I got terriffic head aches, I felt vibes so deep in my legs and all the other sxs were stronger..Oh yea and it felt like I was walking on a trampoline. So weird.

You stay strong this is mean and nasty but it does end. Im so sorry your hurting

~Jenny

Wow you hit the nail on the head with the walking on a trampoline feeling i hate that . One of the worst for me

Oh boy you have that to?So sorry.. Ughh That was such a creepy feeling and thank god it does go away.. Youll be ok

Jenny when I was ending my taper the last 4 weeks and the 4 weeks that followed my jump date where a constant wave. At those times my period made my wave intensify and it was like I thought it couldn't get worse and then it would at that time.

Now I do get windows but my period seems to trigger on a wave.

Feeling wavy feeling todays. A off and on type of feeling hard to say. Like a wave could start then it fades then it comes back. Too much stress from the other day I guess.

Going to do my fast walk now for 30 mins that sometimes helps a bit.

People seem to say that windows are a good sign but I still worry that I'll never fully heal, and that worries me and makes me sad. I never had anxiety or worry like I have now and never had such stomach indigestion and other issues like I do. Dec I scheduled for an upper endo scope, I want the test and then again I don't I hope the proppafol doesn't trigger a wave or anything. I told them no benzos and my Dr was fine with that. I tell them that day as well.

I just want to be free form this all and go back to who I was.

Maybe when I round a year of being off, maybe then, maybe sooner would be great...my hopes and prayers for that

Well so much for my period being next fri. Its EARLY and well does explain why I had such a rise of symptoms in addition to the stress from my near faint the other night that sent me to the ER. My stomach had suddenly hurt so bad at 1 in the morning and then I began to vasovagal response (faint) but didn't loose it.

Anyway that was the reason for the ER was my BP was so low, they never found anything wrong.

Today was a wavy type of day with symptoms coming and going.

Overall for a time of the month that often sets me up for a super wave today wasn't as bad as it has been.

I wonder if this if a sign of healing COULD I actually be at a turning point where they write about in the Ashton pages that the waves will become less and the windows longer?

I hope so

Today is my 4th month that I've been off Klonopin.

I'm having a pretty hard day. Anxiety this morning and nausea and diarrhea have been problems this morning. Immuidium has helped the diarrhea.

I'm 46 so I wonder how much is perimenapausal (see other thread) but at 4 months off I think most of this is withdrawal/recovery 

I really could use some words to give me strength and faith that one day all these symptoms will end and I'll return to who I was.

Thank you,

Ann