Author Topic: For those who have healed 100% could you give me some good thoughts plse  (Read 1401 times)

[Buddie]

I'm at 4 months come this Tues.

Some long windows I have had and some really hard and terrible waves that make be feel just like I'm back to my jump date which I was really sick during and for a good month after.

At 4 months please tell me some things to look forward to. It will get easier right?

Thank you

Good words helps me to keep strong
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: For those who have healed 100% could you give me some good thoughts plse
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 02:49:19 am »
I'm at 4 months come this Tues.

Some long windows I have had and some really hard and terrible waves that make be feel just like I'm back to my jump date which I was really sick during and for a good month after.

At 4 months please tell me some things to look forward to. It will get easier right?

Thank you

Good words helps me to keep strong
Hi [...]

I know how scary this w/d is. Having a window starting to be able to feel relief then to be hit with even longer and painful waves. Its such a hard process. But you keep your chin up because I can honestly tell you this will all stop . You are going to feel better an peaceful again. This hurts I know but you can do this. I at 4 months didnt even know what a window was and the fact you have had some good ones already is Fact your healing and hopefully quicker then you think.

I am now 100% healed and I can not believe I was once bedridden and days filled with tears and severe pain non stop. You will get through ..I promise!

~[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 02:36:35 pm »
Thank you [...],

This morning I woke to strong jitters. Anxiety is bothering me. Last night I took a unisome to sleep but as I fell off I felt the odd sensation of vibrations. I walked to the bathroom and back to see if it was me or maybe something in the house doing that, I guess it was me, I haven't had that feeling in a while.

Yesterday was stressful for me and a trip to the ER didn't help. Thay said everything is ok.

I hoping to have the jitters clear and my head seems foggy, just not as clear as a window for sure.

My period is next Friday or so, and that has been shown to be something that brings on a wave.

How will I ever get better if my period keeps triggering a wave?

[...] did that happen to you? Anyone else have that?

Thank you for words they help me so much!
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 03:02:30 pm »
Your welcome [...]..

Awe what a bad night huh.Im sorry you had to go to  the ER I remember crying not wanting to go but knowing I can live like this. Just hoping they would fin something they could fix.

[...] I have to be honest with you. My fourth month was very trying on me. I wasnt good at all and still no windows. But those Jittters and vibrations I had to. Those will subside an when they do your head will feel more clear. . I know your tired and just need this to stop. Hang in ok it will.

As for the periode. No I dont think it brings on a Wave. For me it just elevate all my sxs I already had 10 fold. It was awful. Terrible night sweats.Shakey.my heartrate was elevated .I got terriffic head aches, I felt vibes so deep in my legs and all the other sxs were stronger..Oh yea and it felt like I was walking on a trampoline. So weird.

You stay strong this is mean and nasty but it does end. Im so sorry your hurting

~[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 03:20:56 pm »
Wow you hit the nail on the head with the walking on a trampoline feeling i hate that . One of the worst for me

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 03:27:09 pm »
Wow you hit the nail on the head with the walking on a trampoline feeling i hate that . One of the worst for me
Oh boy you have that to?So sorry.. Ughh That was such a creepy feeling and thank god it does go away.. Youll be ok

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2013, 04:37:04 pm »
[...] when I was ending my taper the last 4 weeks and the 4 weeks that followed my jump date where a constant wave. At those times my period made my wave intensify and it was like I thought it couldn't get worse and then it would at that time.

Now I do get windows but my period seems to trigger on a wave.

Feeling wavy feeling todays. A off and on type of feeling hard to say. Like a wave could start then it fades then it comes back. Too much stress from the other day I guess.

Going to do my fast walk now for 30 mins that sometimes helps a bit.

People seem to say that windows are a good sign but I still worry that I'll never fully heal, and that worries me and makes me sad. I never had anxiety or worry like I have now and never had such stomach indigestion and other issues like I do. Dec I scheduled for an upper endo scope, I want the test and then again I don't I hope the proppafol doesn't trigger a wave or anything. I told them no benzos and my Dr was fine with that. I tell them that day as well.

I just want to be free form this all and go back to who I was.

Maybe when I round a year of being off, maybe then, maybe sooner would be great...my hopes and prayers for that

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 02:01:53 am »
Well so much for my period being next fri. Its EARLY and well does explain why I had such a rise of symptoms in addition to the stress from my near faint the other night that sent me to the ER. My stomach had suddenly hurt so bad at 1 in the morning and then I began to vasovagal response (faint) but didn't loose it.

Anyway that was the reason for the ER was my BP was so low, they never found anything wrong.

Today was a wavy type of day with symptoms coming and going.

Overall for a time of the month that often sets me up for a super wave today wasn't as bad as it has been.

I wonder if this if a sign of healing COULD I actually be at a turning point where they write about in the Ashton pages that the waves will become less and the windows longer?

I hope so

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 06:32:29 pm »
Today is my 4th month that I've been off Klonopin.

I'm having a pretty hard day. Anxiety this morning and nausea and diarrhea have been problems this morning. Immuidium has helped the diarrhea.

I'm 46 so I wonder how much is perimenapausal (see other thread) but at 4 months off I think most of this is withdrawal/recovery 

I really could use some words to give me strength and faith that one day all these symptoms will end and I'll return to who I was.

Thank you,
[...]