When does fatigue let up?

[da...]

I would LOVE to have energy to function more than three hours in any given day.  Whenever I do ANY activity, i.e. today gently watering the plants in the yard, I nosedive into fatigue & irritability for several hours. Would love to have the energy of a normal person.

Me too! The fatigue is like nothing I have ever experienced. I had anemia(severe) twice, and it was better than this. The doctor wanted me to get a blood transfusion, because iron level dropped so low. That was a piece of cake compared to this. Some days I cannot pry myself off the couch.

Mine has improved gradually over the 7+ months I've been off. It comes on and off, but milder than earlier in w/d. It is not among my most bothersome symptoms any longer, so it does gradually get better as the months go by. At least for me it did. HOpe you are doing well today!

• 3 weeks later...
"I dont have the energy to answer this."  That is what I woulda said in acute w/d, and the month or two afar.  But mine is like Innadaze's..It kinda comes n goes but nowhere near the intensity as it was in the past.  Around month 2-3 it was looking like there was NO end in site.  It got bumped out of my top 5 symptoms at like month 4.5.  Now its just a little "hitch in my giddy up" if you know what Im saying.