Which cylinder do I need to buy for titration

[...]

Hello,

I got a call from the web site recomended for buying the cylinder for wt. I havn't got a clue of what I'm doing! :idiot: It sounds like the only cylinder they have to fit my needs is the - 2ml to 25ml. Is cost $16.39. I thought it would cost $8 something.

Does anybody know if this is the one I should buy? I want to make the last 1.25mg of valium tapper as easy as possible. I still feel rotten. I may wait longer before I start. I'm afraid. I still have that thought  "I can never live without these pills."  But maybe I won't feel any better till I get completely off. I have a total of 47, 1.25ml chips from 5mg valium pills. I don't know if I should get a new prescription for 5mg valium and tapper from that or get 2mg valium and tapper from a half pill. But I don't want to start my tapper from only 1mg. I am so careful because in June, I thought the last half of a 5mg would be a piece of cake. Wow, was I wrong. My legs hurt so bad it sent me to the er. I was afraid the doctor would give me some benzo's in my iv. I Must be very careful, as my addiction was almost a killer.

I just can't wait untill I never have to take another benzo again. I now know it's possible after hearing about people's success stories.

No more Dr. Xaxax!!! :yippee:

You'll want to get a 100ml cylinder with 1ml increments. That will work best.  ;)

Also a 10ml (or a smaller one will do) syringe body for measuring out your dose.

I think Scott33 used that site, too, Theresa.  He also has advised people to either get a plastic one or, if they want a glass one, get plastic as backup because his glass one broke!  I think he had to super glue it until he could get a replacement.  When I searched there for 100ml graduated cylinder, the first plastic one that popped up cost $1.79!  (abby: Which site was recommended to you and do you remember who recommended it?)

I think Scott33 used that site, too, Theresa.  He also has advised people to either get a plastic one or, if they want a glass one, get plastic as backup because his glass one broke!  I think he had to super glue it until he could get a replacement.  When I searched there for 100ml graduated cylinder, the first plastic one that popped up cost $1.79!  (Which site was recommended to you and do you remember who recommended it?)

That's the site I recommended to Scott. It was the most economical ones I could find. I did buy one glass and one plastic as that is what Colin always recommends.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Theresa2,

I looked on the sciencestuff.com site and it's great. I will get a glass and a plastic one, 100ml, with 1ml graduated. I don't know why I should get a glass one also, I guess that it's because the glass is clearer and easier to read.  The prices are excellent. :)

Glass cylinders are probably easier to keep clean (I imagine the plastic ones will become very scratched over time); the but the glass cylinders, of course, are easy to break. I'm sure a plastic one should be fine - I'm being overly cautious with recommending glass cylinders.

Glass cylinders are probably easier to keep clean (I imagine the plastic ones will become very scratched over time); the but the glass cylinders, of course, are easy to break. I'm sure a plastic one should be fine - I'm being overly cautious with recommending glass cylinders.

that is a great point Colin. They do become scratched up pretty easy. A bunch of little scratches, but they can still be read pretty easily, with the scratches. :)  Glass does have the best visibility to it, but With my cat who likes to jump all over the counter or table top and me while I am mixing I cannot own another glass one, as I'm 99.9999999999999999% sure the cat will find a way to break it again! hehehe....

or at least I will blame the cat  :angel: