More colds and sinus congestion during recovery?

[Ca...]

I have had an iron-clad immune system, which was disrupted after taking benzos.  Colds, sinus infections, had shingles, and more...

It seems that for me, much of this was due to lack of sleep and the stresses that benzo withdrawal has on the body.

How do you deal with the illnesses and sickness when they come up?  Has anyone tried taking fresh garlic, for example?

I'm working at getting more rest throughout the day, as well as good sleep hygiene as much as possible at night.

I have had sinus issues for 3 months now.  Took 2 courses of strong antibiotics.  Did not help.

Sinus issues are benzo withdrawal symptoms.  We just have  to ride it out.

Peace and God's Blessings

Snufi

No I did not have sinus issues before.  I am going to guess that the body is so busy repairing gaba receptors that it can't keep up with everything that is going on inside.  That's why us BB

are more susceptible to infections, rashes, etc...

peace and Blessings

Snufi

Past month I have flu , cold , sore throat , sinus . Every week different  sickness  , was absolutely crazy .  I never had this in life .  I have feeling like if my  immune system is completely down .  Sick from every little wind  and crazy sensitivity . This started around  2 years  off , when all w/d  were gone . :smitten:

I have feeling like benzo fried not only our brain  but stripped down immune system and will take long time till poor brain fix all mess .