Benzo Free on 8/8/08

[be...]

Sorry all.  I had to reinstate my last dose tonight.  Last night and today were hell.  I'm feeling pretty stupid for psoting this out here - I thought I was ready.  Thanks for all the great congrats everyone. I'll be back on this thread...just not for a while till I get this sorted out.

I kind of like that we get to have another party to celebrate your freedom.  ;D I'm so proud of how you handled that little setback and did what you needed to do to finish that taper. 

:clap::balloon:CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB WELL DONE!  :balloon::clap:

Hi Everybody!  It is going very well.  Thank you all for re-celebrating with me!  I keep thinking of the song "I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends", which is certainly true in this case.  I sure couldn't have done this without all of the encouragement and support from all of you on this forum  :smitten:

A bad day without benzos is better than a good day was with it.

Oh - I went to my primary care doctor today, and she said she was very proud of me, and also said I'm a strong person.  Nice to hear, although I didn't do this alone (thank GOD!).  I'm feelin' pretty lucky and grateful.

You may not recognize it but you are a strong person.  A lot of people would have become very upset and allowed that last bump in the road to turn into a mountain.

I hope you are proud of yourself as well.  It's okay to pat yourself on the back when you do good, and you done good.  :thumbsup:

Be very proud of yourself and you are definitely strong.  You couldn't have come this far if it weren't for the strength with in you.  I wish you the best and speedy healing.

mal