HELP!!! ear popping, ear ringing, head pressure, hyperacusis

[...]

Benzobuddies brothers and sisters:  Ok; so I was on Temazepam for 7 months.  Just jumped about 6 days ago finally.  Taper has been very rough.  All throughout my taper I had tinnitus, then got the ear popping/crackling, hyperacusis (severe), and head pressure.  Has anyone else had these w/d sx?  How long did it take you to heal?  Any feedback is so appreciated!!!  Thanks. 

Benzobuddies brothers and sisters:  Ok; so I was on Temazepam for 7 months.  Just jumped about 6 days ago finally.  Taper has been very rough.  All throughout my taper I had tinnitus, then got the ear popping/crackling, hyperacusis (severe), and head pressure.  Has anyone else had these w/d sx?  How long did it take you to heal?  Any feedback is so appreciated!!!  Thanks.

I had all of this, and still do occasionally.  But it's gotten much, much better for me.  It will for you too.

:smitten:

Megan

I had it bad and would also get vertigo from the fluid that was popping in the ears. I decided, after reading up on it, to try quitting dairy and see if that would work............it did. I now have no more popping in my ears and my vertigo is gone. I had never had any issues with dairy until benzos. Not sure if this will work for you but it sure did save me a lot of anguish.

Dub