can i make pre-measured vials for the week?

[Ch...]

I was thinking about doing the titration method for my last mg, and I was wondering if the liquid benzo keeps?  That way I can only bust out my little science kit every few days.  Also, should I use water or milk?

thanks!

-Annie

Hey, Annie.  :)

It's best to use full-fat milk because the benzo binds to the fat.  It leaves less of the benzo clinging to the sides of the container so you get a full dose.  Oh, and soy milk works as well. At the moment I can't remember who is using that (scott33 maybe?) So, while the benzo would keep for a week, the milk wouldn't.  You can probably get by with getting your kit out every 2-3 days, though.  ;D

Thanks beeper. I am not a fan of milk, but will do it. 

May I get a titration schedule?  I am on 1 mg of klonopin, would like my start date to be August 13 (just made a cut), and... anything else needed?  I have been cutting 1/8th of a mg every 3 weeks so far and the past few cuts have been a little tough.  So... a similar rate I guess?

Do you already have titration supplies?

Right now I believe Colin is still making out titration schedules.  If you post your request on the Titration Tapers board, he will see it and get back to.  He will need to know the information you just posted and a start date.  If you don't have the supplies yet, you may want to wait until your receive them so you know when you can start. Here's a link to the titration board:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=62.0

Hi Annie,

I've been using soy milk for my taper because my tummy couldn't handle the regular milk. Soy milk has a much longer shelf life (I think as long as a month) so mixing batches ahead of time shouldn't be a problem.

Lynne

Hi Annie,

I certainly can make up a schedule for you. I will need to know the size (dose) of the pills you use, the size of the cylinder (and size of increments marked), and your preferred titration rate (we can help you determin this). ;)

Hi annie,

I have been using soy milk (again thanks Lem :) )

and right now I'm down to 50ml in my cyliner which is half of the total volume, and instead of throwing away my discarded 50ml, i simply put it in a cup and put some saran wrap on top, pop it in the fridge and keep it until the next day..

so I know it will keep for a day or two..I haven't done anything beyond that amount of time, so I cannot comment on that..if you do find some residue clinging to the sides of the container, as always, after you drink, simply put some water in the cup and swish around an drink...I sually do this two or three times to make sure I have gotten all the residue that has settled and "clung" to the side of the container.

I wish you well,

-Scott