Hope exercise tolerance comes back

[On...]

Hope when this is all said and done not only will food sensitivities and adrenal surges stop but hopeee exercise tolerance comes back. Cuz I do music and that takes a lot of excitement and energy. Eminem said he got to running 17 miles a day after so hope it's possible.

Anybody who fully got exercise intolerance back when they had a terrible intolerance in w/d please feel free to chime im

Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question as I have some kind of exercise intolerance myself.

What exactly do you mean when you say exercise intolerance? Just curious. Does your bp happen to go high?

• 3 months later...
Been wondering about this myself.  I can walk and feel okay but I have been trying to lift weights.  If I do compound movements or even start to push myself with the weights, it feels like my central nervous system starts to missfire.  I start to feel adrenaline surges, muscles twitching and internal spasms.  It's driving me nuts that at almost 4 months off I am still having such issues exercising. Walking is good but I really need to start working the muscles again.

Been wondering about this myself.  I can walk and feel okay but I have been trying to lift weights.  If I do compound movements or even start to push myself with the weights, it feels like my central nervous system starts to missfire.  I start to feel adrenaline surges, muscles twitching and internal spasms.  It's driving me nuts that at almost 4 months off I am still having such issues exercising. Walking is good but I really need to start working the muscles again.

I still don't do heavy squats or deadlifts

• 2 weeks later...